Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Germany.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but i think Germany.de or deutschland.de would make more sense imo

Domain Days 2024

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
simon said:
but i think Germany.de or deutschland.de would make more sense imo
Deutschland.de would make more sense but not germany.de. Germany.com is a great name to own anyhow. The guy must be rich and has a nice cat too.

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1 million for Germany.com in the US market alone could be justified. I'm not aware of a comparable sale having been made public (ex. England, Japan, China, Australia, Italy, etc.)

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
100k would be the bargain of the year...

As for the site, who cares.. its their site they can do whatever they want with it.. why is it even being discussed?.. Would you like people telling you what to do with your domains?.. There are plenty of more offensive sites out there.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I disagree. It's probably worth at least mid $xxx,xxx.
You are right, you are quite entitled to do nothing with a domain but it doesn't stop it being annoying or stupid.
The German Tourist Board could probably make it back in no time, even at a high price.Although the site is funny at first ,it is quite sickening that someone is so rich (or stupid) that they missed the most important time to make money ,during the world cup. There won't be another opportunity like that for decades probably.
I would imagine millions around the world thought of perhaps visiting Germany & wanted info.
There is another site that is really annoying. Go to Pixel.com
How annoying is the owner?! Another rich twat no doubt!
Cheers, Guy

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
guy0102 said:
Hi, I disagree. It's probably worth at least mid $xxx,xxx.
You are right, you are quite entitled to do nothing with a domain but it doesn't stop it being annoying or stupid.
The German Tourist Board could probably make it back in no time, even at a high price.Although the site is funny at first ,it is quite sickening that someone is so rich (or stupid) that they missed the most important time to make money ,during the world cup. There won't be another opportunity like that for decades probably.
I would imagine millions around the world thought of perhaps visiting Germany & wanted info.
There is another site that is really annoying. Go to Pixel.com
How annoying is the owner?! Another rich twat no doubt!
Cheers, Guy

the owner of germany.com certainly cares for money. if not he wouldnt have placed the ads in the bottom of his page. But certainly he is wierd.

01wojtowicz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow this "humour" thread has turned a bit serious, lighten up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom