Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Getter better than 0.03 per click?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good site that shows what are the most popular keywords, ie most expensive, through google. Ive seen people getting 0.10 per click and im wondering how its done.

CrazyGuy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mattius said:
Does anyone have a good site that shows what are the most popular keywords, ie most expensive, through google. Ive seen people getting 0.10 per click and im wondering how its done.

I use adsenseadwords.com.

I cannot truly vouch for the accuracy of any of these services, but they are probably a useful indicator. Certainly >0.10/click is very achievable

lz83ny

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just google "best paying keywords" and you'll find lots of them, one of them is mesothelioma. I think it's against AdSense TOS to discuss these matters.

Mattius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lz83ny said:
Just google "best paying keywords" and you'll find lots of them, one of them is mesothelioma. I think it's against AdSense TOS to discuss these matters.

I think your right because it seems to be a big secret for the most part, and yet Overture is very open about it, and there are several tools for Overture. Makes me wish Sedo used them instead of google but there ya go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom