Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

gkz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I noticed several other DNF members bidding on this name.

It's currently at $5100 - My question is how does one determine what the real value of such a name truly is? I think it's just speculation, although I would be interested to see what others think. There are about 16 hours left.

Regards ~

:shy:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Supply and demand. No more 3-letter .com's in the wild. Minimum reseller value: $4k. At such auctions, many end-users participate, hence the end price will be higher. Personally, I value it at the bottom of the scale, at $4k because of the letters.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I wouldn't a penny more than $3,500 for that and I think thats the reseller value for LLL .coms that do not mean a lot and have bad letter/s in it. If my company's name was "Geoda kenz frobeh", I would pay over $7,000 for that same domain but I really find it hard to believe that there is any "end user" bidding on that domain.

If the auction is on Snapnames then I am really not surprised. Domains sell over there for 10-40% more than what they sell for right here at DNF in general. I think people bid in the heat of the moment and they probably think it must be a good price as they are "Snappin" it.

Minimum reseller value: $4k

I know there are couple of LLL .COMs available that would be sold to you right away for $3,500 each so $4,000 is not the minimum reseller vallue yet.

Sonny

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I noticed several other DNF members bidding on this name.

It's currently at $5100 - My question is how does one determine what the real value of such a name truly is? I think it's just speculation, although I would be interested to see what others think. There are about 16 hours left.

Regards ~

:shy:

If there was a formula then anybody could be a millionaire. If you study as many sales threads as you can you will eventually develop an internal measuring stick that will allow you to make quick decisions on a number of names.

If you believe that all 3-Letter dotcoms are worth at least 3-4 K then that would be part of it. If you see certain meaning in the letters that other people do not see then you have a little edge as well.

Most people wish they could go back in time to the early 90's so they could load up on the great names. Those people aren't really a factor in the game because they don't understand that in all businesses there are great opportunities every day if you know the market better than everybody else.

If you studied 3-letter sales every day for a week then you would likely be in the top 1 percent of domainers as far as knowledge goes. If you are interested in those names then just put in the time at the various places until you have the most knowledge.

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What was the end price on snapnames for gkz.com?

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Snapnames ending prices are always ridiculously HIGH! :smilewinkgrin:

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
who know the ending price for this?

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont know ... i have gzk.com somewhere ... and did not pay half that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom