Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Go Daddy open question

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go Daddy

I use Firefox 3.0.19 browser. I use numerous domain registrars and auction companies and never have any problems EXCEPT when I try to use GoDaddy. Your system refuses to let me register any domain and add anything to the cart whatsoever despite my best efforts. Do you not want business from Firefox users ??? Leave aside the fact that using your site anyway is as easy as trying to swim in tar , surely it should be possible to carry out a task like registering a domain ? I hope someone gives a damn and fixes it because it sure must piss a lot of LOST customers off !!!!

It also wont let me use your support email form because it only allows me to enter 4
access code chars when there are actually 5 chars needed to be entered.

Does anyone else have this problem that uses FF ?

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It happensall the time with me as well,you have to clear your cach and cookies and that should sort it..........

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use Firefox 3.0.19 browser.

Perhaps that is your problem. I am using Firefox 3.6.3 and I do not have any issues.

Have you tried upgrading your browser to a more current version?

Diabro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3.6.3 here as well. The only problem I have is if I go through the purchase process and change my name at the last minute then sometimes I get a "sticky" domain that I cannot get out of my cart. You should upgrade Firefox anyway for security reasons.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My biggest complaint about GD's site is that it pretends I am still logged in after having a page open for a while, but then when I go to do anything account-specific, it sends me off to log in again. Quite annoying.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My biggest complaint about GD's site is that it pretends I am still logged in after having a page open for a while, but then when I go to do anything account-specific, it sends me off to log in again. Quite annoying.

Yeah happens to me all the time as well........

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom