Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

discussion GobbleGobbleAmerica.com and buying domains to give/gift to others

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Sometimes I buy domains just for the fun of it like GobbleGobbleAmerica.com, and sometimes I buy domains to give/gift to others. Recently I purchased about a dozen domains for Renee Powell, PGA professional at ClearviewGolfClub.com in Canton Ohio. I visited with Renee earlier this month at the golf course her Dad built in 1946, the year Renee was born. While I already had a connection with Renee via a new golf game I created/invented called 9Time, it wasn't until I read that her Dad was fond of saying, "The Only Color that Matters is the Color of the Greens"

Here's a classy story of Renee, her Dad and Clearview....i think after watching/listening to the story you'll see why I've purchased domains like ClearviewForever, ClearviewStrong and even AmericasCourse.com....enjoy;

If anyone has ever seen the movie "Hidden Figures" you'll see why I'm so exited......Gobble! Gobble!

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators