Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Godaddy Backorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepCentral

DN Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Plus even though you backorder the domain, it will go into auction on TDNam before it gets to you.
The funny thing is you spend the 18 dollars, they capture it, auction it, you lose it to an higher price and what are you left with? (Hint: -18 dollars and a credit to do it all over again) Sweet! Sign me up again! :biggrin1:

yesbrilliant

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Plus even though you backorder the domain, it will go into auction on TDNam before it gets to you.
The funny thing is you spend the 18 dollars, they capture it, auction it, you lose it to an higher price and what are you left with? (Hint: -18 dollars and a credit to do it all over again) Sweet! Sign me up again! :biggrin1:

This pretty like stelling for me... however, never happened to me, yet... (i still have one backorder with them that they could not catch the .com domain, and I did not get a refund). Will never place another backorder there...

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
there's a name i want that's registered at godaddy. I really want it, so I backordred it at godaddy, snapnames, and pool. Am I leaving any place out? I really want this name.

1john2004

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was successful a couple of times and noticed that domains dropped by godaddy have much better chance to be picked up by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom