Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Parking or Sedo Parking - Which is Better?

Which is better: GoDaddy CashParking or Sedo Parking?

• GoDaddy CashParking

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sedo Parking

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*post edited, see next one*

Last edited:

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
try the same names at different places and leave them for 30 days to get a true measure of who-does-what for your names.

Testing different parking providers and parking those names that perform best at each tends to yeild good results, because different names perform differently at different providers. Occasionally even the same names work different at the same provider a year later or so, because they made changes to their feeds or something. So make sure you do your own tests, download the .csv's and play with the numbers. Then upload the same csv at the next provider to keep the settings if possible. And only a few weeks later you have your results :)

Gracias for mentioning us Angel69!

@Mr.Wilson: Please feel free to PM me about ND.

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Neither GoDaddy nor Sedo are better, but I am not allowed to say which "other" is better as I am clearly biased :)

ntguy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SEDO is a joke. I don't trust their reports.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would you be biased exactly ? you work at Sedo or at Go Daddy ? If so, tell us, both have reps and forum readers here so you won't be getting a slew of complaints in your mailbox all of a sudden lol

As Adam nicely put it, Sedo is the obvious choice (and I am NO fan of Sedo's at all), it is like dying a slow death, and unless GD pulled a hat trick recently or revamped their entire Cash Parking it is a waste of time/$ for most, and I'm not even attacking them because they're the only ones who charge for straight parking --for such service no one should pay-- I get it for free w/the GD Domain Disc Club. Sedo Pro does work for some people, good for them if they have so many names and are assigned a parking executive rep to help monetize their names, I don't qualify for it but my buds have showed me the templates, I am not missing anything lol !

There are no "top 3" or even "top 4" pkg companies like I thought when I was a noob, people have different experiences, but if you're not gettin results w/Namedrive, DomainSponsor, Bodis, Voodoo, Sedo (and even DomainApps and its Bing feed) then there is no reason you should try others ... and w/revenue as non-existing as it is, wouldn't you wanna present your names for sale w/attractive parked pages (Namedrive has those) to your buyers, even if a dull, plain, quintessential parked page, like Bodis or Sedo, gives you an extra $0.10/mo ?

Neither GoDaddy nor Sedo are better, but I am not allowed to say which "other" is better as I am clearly biased :)

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Quit spamming the thread.

You already have a paid thread open.

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not spamming the thread, I have explained the "other" option that I mentioned, as per angel69's request. You offered your opinion, I offered mine.

My paid thread has nothing to do with my answers to this post.

Quit spamming the thread.

You already have a paid thread open.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duh.

Your sig isnt enough? Your paid thread isnt enough?

Posting in a thread about which is better, Sedo or Godaddy, and your answer is one of the two companies YOU own unrelated?

Multiple times?

Simply stated,...spammy. Sorry if you dont agree. But I calls them as I see's them.

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suggest you read the answer carefully :)

Admins, for the sake of the person who started this thread, can you please clean it up? Thanks.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Promote your sites is not allowed in the discussion section. You posted the links of your sites here.
You already know the rules why make a mess and asked us to clean up?

domainzaar

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Johnn,

I disclosed that I was biased and angel69 asked for an explanation. Sorry that it got off topic.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wanna see how biased the members are?

Do a search for "domainzaar" here.

You led angel69 into a question "with a disclaimer".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom