Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Godaddy Promote Code 35% OFF

Domain summit 2024

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has GD locked down their discount codes? I just tried over a dozen and despite they claim that I am already getting the lowest price, it is always $14.99 per year per domain (which as far as I know, is their normal price)?

Edit: Here's one.

Join their discount club - 1 year ends up being $61.19

2 years ends up being $110.15 (Reg $162)
3 years ends up being $146.86 (Reg $216)
5 years ends up being $244.77 (Reg $360)
10 years ends up being $489.54 (reg $720)

CJCFW32NP

(Note: I just signed up - for 2 years - My 5 .com renewals for $105 went to $85 for 7 .com, 1 .org and 1.me)

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has GD locked down their discount codes? I just tried over a dozen and despite they claim that I am already getting the lowest price, it is always $14.99 per year per domain (which as far as I know, is their normal price)?

I haven't purchased a domain using SCAM295 as of yet, but I just added a random IHDUDHUIF.COM to my cart and applied the promo code. It came out to be $3.13 as the subtotal. I'm trying to avoid them like the plague. o_O

I haven't actually went through with a new .com using the code, so unaware if it actually processes. It doesn't deduct for renewals though. However, with renewals I'm seeing $13.17.

yru

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Are you asking about renewals? Renewal codes have been hard to come by lately, but I have always found codes for new .com's for around $2-3 (in the US).

I have heard those who are part of the Domain Discount Club are unable to enter and use some promo codes and get that message that you're already getting the lowest discount, that might be your issue.

Last edited:
J

JudgeMind

Strange of Godaddy to release a renewal code after initiating the Godaddy domain club membership. I think they are trying to see what kind of a response they will get from the renewal code vs the ddc. I for one will not be jumping on the ddc wagon just yet, something tells me it's not going to be around forever. Godaddy lost over 37,000 domain in just two days from users upset with the ddc.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Strange of Godaddy to release a renewal code after initiating the Godaddy domain club membership. I think they are trying to see what kind of a response they will get from the renewal code vs the ddc. I for one will not be jumping on the ddc wagon just yet, something tells me it's not going to be around forever. Godaddy lost over 37,000 domain in just two days from users upset with the ddc.

It is strange but the DDC is better than any discount I've seen for any renewals in a long time. I've already saved more money from my two year discount club membership than what it cost me so right now it was worth it - and it's less than a month old.

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thank you David, SCAM295 works for me for new .com 3$.14 by enter :)

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
every time i enter a promo code in my DDC account i get the message that my credit card details are wrong. Without DDC everything works perfectly.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators