Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Godaddy Promote Code 35% OFF

Domain summit 2024

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suggest everyone create a new account with godaddy for registering new domains to take advantage of the new registration codes.

If it is "go time' for you, i recommend namesilo for best priced renewals and free privacy on domains.

J

JudgeMind

I suggest everyone create a new account with godaddy for registering new domains to take advantage of the new registration codes.

If it is "go time' for you, i recommend namesilo for best priced renewals and free privacy on domains.

I agree, i see nothing wrong with creating a new Godaddy acct to take advantage of coupons that you have already used in one acct. I see Godaddy possibly coming out with new renewal codes sometime in the future.

jackieg

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
could be a stupid question,
I signed up for DDC and now when I try to apply a promo code I get "code you entered is invalid" even though it is a good code

is that what happens?

Usually, but not always. Depends on the code and on what you are trying to do (i.e. new reg vs. expired domain purchase)

mbd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the best way to get new domains and free privacy at GoDaddy? I see lots of discounts on domains but not much with discounted privacy. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, but adding privacy seems to hurt the savings. Any ideas?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looking for a .org renewal code.... thanks :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the best way to get new domains and free privacy at GoDaddy? I see lots of discounts on domains but not much with discounted privacy. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, but adding privacy seems to hurt the savings. Any ideas?

Try using promo code free4 all the way up to free9

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Worked for me!

The code in previous post. I guess the "quote" button doesn't work... this new software absolutely sucks. I'm also posting this because "search" still cannot locate this thread. Ugh.

yru

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, once you register for disc you cannot take advantage of any other promotions.

I have the DDC and I can still use coupons.

For example, I just used "CJC1COMUK" for a .99 .Com registration

EDIT:

Also, if a coupon that you know works is not going through, try dropping the domain from the cart and add it again and the coupon will be carried over in the URL

Last edited:

hqdn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any good promo codes for discount domain club out there? Best one I could find so far is GD4914C which gives me a year of DCC for 54.89 at checkout.

VNA

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$1.49 .com coupon code: cjcrmn149s

$4 for domain with privacy: cjcrmn3cp

Yes, once you register for disc you cannot take advantage of any other promotions.

I have registered for DDC too and all coupons are working as usual for me unless they are regionally restricted or the discount is lesser than what DDC gives.

Sometimes some coupons don't work when I select to pay in my local currency. If that's what happening with you too, then select USD as the currency in your shopping cart before making the payment.

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank You VNA...$1.49 .com coupon code: cjcrmn149s...works fine for me, even with DDC

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any new codes out there? I've blown through all of these :)

BTW, for those who don't know, the 12 months of Godaddy hosting for $12 includes a domain name. Not a bad deal at all. You can swap out the domain used in the hosting package, you don't have to use the one registered to it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom