Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Promotion Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do we still have any that work? If I can remember there was one usa4 or usa6 and I think something like Jeff?

mystery250

Domain Dreamer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's USA6, and CANDY.

Enjoy,

Stephen

mystery250

Domain Dreamer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MediaHound said:
how much do they save you?

You can only use one per order, but they save you $1.

Stephen

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$1 per order, not per name?
Does it apply to renewals as well?
That would be the only secenario I would use it anyway, I don't get new regs at GFD.
I prefer the more domainer-friendly registrars with interfaces that make sense.
(and better pricing, even with a promo code such a this)

mystery250

Domain Dreamer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes. Per order.

It works for any purchase at Godaddy.

If you wish to receive 5.19 domain regs/transfers or whatnot at Godaddy, simply select traffic facts (1.99) from the "offers" list, go to the checkout, use either USA1 or USA6. It will show 5.19. Immediately after ordering, you can simply cancel your "traffic facts" in your renewing items section in your account.

Therefore all you have to pay is 5.19.

Best of Luck,

Stephen

P.S. This will work as long as Godaddy is having their $3.99 domain reg with purchase promotion.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been using usa6. 1 per oder does not matter. I only order 1 name per order and just make 50 orders ;).

MediaHound said:
$1 per order, not per name?
Does it apply to renewals as well?
That would be the only secenario I would use it anyway, I don't get new regs at GFD.
I prefer the more domainer-friendly registrars with interfaces that make sense.
(and better pricing, even with a promo code such a this)

Transfers, renewals, registrations, etc. Total comes out to $5.19 per name/year

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I've been saving a lot of headaches by switching to GEICO. I mean, to Enom :-D

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:

Yeah, yeah. We all know you dislike GD with a passion. Why, I am not sure. For me who does not sell many domains, I think they are fine. Their interface is easy to use and more professional looking than many of the other registrar's out there. I was going to switch to Moniker with their $6.85 account, but with $5.19 domains I can't beat it. Have over 100 with GD now because of their promotions. Once their promotions die then I will register my new names at other registrar's. Even with Enom, I am sure you have a $6.99 account and after their fee you are up above $7. I am paying $2 less. :) Why wouldn't I use GoDaddy at these prices?

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:

GEICO could save you 15% or more on car insurance ;)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainMaster said:
GEICO could save you 15% or more on car insurance ;)

GoDaddy could save you 15% or more on domain names. :)

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
GoDaddy could save you 15% or more on domain names. :)

Not worth it( I mean saving %15 and registering with godaddy). But thats just my opinion

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
Not worth it( I mean saving %15 and registering with godaddy). But thats just my opinion

I am curious. Please back up your post. I've never had problems, but I want to hear what others have to say.

Sure their backordering system isn't the greatest. Pushing domains is simple. Interface is easy to understand and use. Transferring to and from them I've never had any problems. Never had any domains stolen using their service. One of the lowest registration fees around. Emailed customer support once and received a reply in a timely fashion.

Let me know your thoughts. This isn't a debate I am curious as there may be others who have used them longer than 4-5 years which I have. Thanks.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
I am curious. Please back up your post. I've never had problems, but I want to hear what others have to say.

Sure their backordering system isn't the greatest. Pushing domains is simple. Interface is easy to understand and use. Transferring to and from them I've never had any problems. Never had any domains stolen using their service.

Thanks.

A few:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55895&highlight=godaddy+problem
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55598&highlight=godaddy+problem
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=56500&highlight=godaddy+problem
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=50625&highlight=godaddy+problem
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=36151&highlight=godaddy+problem
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=33083&highlight=godaddy+problem

etc..

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuff said:

1. Post #2 states the problem was solved once an email was sent.
4. This post is about their backorder system. Nothing to do with registering names at their site.
5. I've had this same problems registering at their site, but have had it at others including Enom.

You have to remember all companies have problems some time. Seems to me all these were posted back in 2003-2004. You can not go off of year old complaints. They were experiencing growing pains. Anyways at least I see at this point there is nothing bad anyone has to say about them and have no problem registering my names with them. I am not going to base my views off of 1-2 years old complaints. I am sure if you ask around there will be complaints about every registrar. Truth is you can not please everyone in this world.

LuckYou

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
godaddy has offer promotion often/
and every time i see it ... then i buy domains...

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:

Sure their backordering system isn't the greatest. Pushing domains is simple. Interface is easy to understand and use. Transferring to and from them I've never had any problems. Never had any domains stolen using their service. One of the lowest registration fees around. Emailed customer support once and received a reply in a timely fashion.

Let me know your thoughts. This isn't a debate I am curious as there may be others who have used them longer than 4-5 years which I have. Thanks.

finally someone else who likes godaddy like me :)

cleoziza

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
linkreach said:
finally someone else who likes godaddy like me :)
I am also another Godaddy fan:) have been with them since 3 years..like their pricing of course and the interface. Yes its true, once I faced a problem (which is human) their customer service which is polite and willing to assist..need to upgrade their system skills:). I ve tried registerfly and think they are alright as well. Lately tried 3 other registrar just out of curiosity...and the nightmare began...I think I ll stick with godaddy:)
As for the promotion code up till yesterday I am still using USA11(combined with the traffic fact purchase) and its working well.
Have a good day all..(this is my first posting here:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom