Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

GoDaddy Reseller Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have purchased a GoDaddy/Wild West Domains reseller account but I am in doubt as far as PayQuake merchant account services are concerned. Do you think there is any point in selling PayQuake merchant accounts via our WWD reseller store? I mean, do they correctly list all customers that you sign up to their services? Do they offer good support for their affiliates? In general, why should I sign an affiliate agreement with PayQuake and not directly with US Merchant Systems which merchant services they actually resell? I would appreciate your WWD reseller experience that you'd share.

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
basically, you just sign up as an affiliate for free, i think they use IMS now for the gateway and authorize.net, for the processor Innovative Merchant Systems and payqake do that. the point is, if you have clients that need an ecommerce store where they need to toal point of sale online, sell them the merchant account

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom