Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Godaddy scammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Always best to keep names renewed of course, but GoDaddy should still show the names that have passed into redemption, and make it easy for you to renew. I don't care for the reduced grace period that GoDaddy sets. They allow only 12 days for regular accounts and 18 days for VIP accounts. Registrars have 45 days, what happened to the regular 30 days that was passed on to registrants if not reduced in the hopes more names would get pushed to the registrars auctions? Also, while enom still shows names that have passed to redemption, they charge a whopping $160 when they are only charged $40 from the registry. Too much me thinks. The other bad part of enom is the cherry picking. You'll find they are quick to take a better name via a shorter grace period than they do lesser value names. That policy just confuses what is to be expected from them. Also, what's with this ERP period that is unique to enom? Ask them and it's a "feature" for their customers. Ask us and it's a way for Enom to grab more names. Remember back when the registrars worked for us instead of against us? Also, auto renew is great for the cash flow of some registrars that renew some 6 or 8 weeks in advance of expiration. Not so great for the guy with 10,000 names.

Domain Days 2024

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well said, I agree 110% with everything you said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom