Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Going Price for Generic .coms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

holdem8

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all....

I am interested to start investing in some great generic .coms that are earning $$ from purely type-in traffic but I would like to know what is the market rate for them.

I really hope the experts here can teach a thing or two
Just wondering if 24/36/48/etc months of earnings is the industry going rate?

Any ideas will be most helpful. Thanks!

Al.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was willing to pay 120 and did not get one offer!

In fact finding generic with significant search type in traffic is very difficult.

holdem8

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmmm... read that thread. Gosh its funny.

Anyway, any advice, anyone else?

Thanks.

Al

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sky is the limit. You may want to start out buying three word generics. Most people are aware of the potential upside of generics and unless you have very deep pockets you may want to stay clear of short pricey names until things cool down. Afternic bazaar is a great place to get started and there are deals for some good names. Good Luck!

holdem8

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sky is the limit. You may want to start out buying three word generics. Most people are aware of the potential upside of generics and unless you have very deep pockets you may want to stay clear of short pricey names until things cool down. Afternic bazaar is a great place to get started and there are deals for some good names. Good Luck!

Great advice...thanks! You mean that there is no market rate for this? For instance, if you found a good generic, will you pay 100 months of earnings for it? or what is more realistic? Thanks.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom