Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Goldkey clicks count wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relationships

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a domain with goldkey and for saturday it showed 180 clicks at the list with the keywords clicked (the "clicks" link next to the domain name). Today when the revenue stats were updated it showed only 43 clicks (for the same day). There is a huge difference.. Does anyone has a clue why did that happen?

Thanks.

Well i've got a response...

When you look at the clicks from the domain Tab, this click data is updated live from Goldkey's stats. It also is not unique clicks. This stats is mainly to be used as a reference throughout the day for some people.
Goldkey uses EST for the click data also.

Overture's click data shows how many unique clicks Overture paid for. This data comes right from Overture. Also, Overture is only counting clicks from places such as the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Brazil, etc. Clicks from some countries such as China are blocked. Also, robot clicks someone clicking on the same link multiple times are taken out.

Having said all that, usually the click data is much closer than what you saw for your 1 day's of stats. This is probably because of your sample size.

Jason
[Service Ticket Closed]

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good news.. foreign traffic is going to be supported as soon as next week!

On July 13th, GoldKey will start monetizing traffic for non USA/Canada traffic. New supported regions will include the UK, Germany, France, Korea, and many others.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice improvement for Goldkey.

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NIce indeed,

I have one domain parked there

it seems his doing great :p

ps:

Lol

my first post here :blush:

And today i received my free upgrade

lol
A nice day indeed

thank you :-D

debra

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've had some domains at Goldkey for just a few weeks.
I am VERY pleased with the results :approve:

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gold Key has found a way to keep robots coming back. Sites parked with Domain Sponsor often drop off search engines quickly. This does not seem to happen with Gold Key - and some of my sites actually increase in search engine rank.

debra said:
Hi everyone,
I've had some domains at Goldkey for just a few weeks.
I am VERY pleased with the results :approve:

oxen

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do you find out about the search engine rank for your sites?

Thanks

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can say that goldkey is infact a search engine friendly domain parking service.. same goes out for trafficz, fabulous, domainhop, etc.

this places that i've mentioned above offer hosting for your domain and they wisely use the meta tags... search engines do pick up on those and will send traffic your way depending on a couple of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom