Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

goldkey.com gone WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Calm down, guys :)

AA and GK are very professional companies, personally I am totally confident that everything will be fixed soon. :)

They always acted professionally, I am sure that they'll fix everything very soon.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

AA and GK are very professional companies, personally I am totally confident that everything will be fixed soon. :)

They always acted professionally, I am sure that they'll fix everything very soon.

If a company is professional, then they don't need to fix anything. Because they don't make these types of mistakes in the first place.

Goldkey/ActiveAudience are garbage, not companies. They have 1 mission, to grab the biggest revenue share possible from you.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To not notify your customers/users/publishers is very unprofessional.
This type of transition should have been made public weeks ago, or when ever the buyout occured, and users should have been keep informed about when the move was going to happen and the possiblity of downtime and how long that was expected to last.

Glad I moved away from there months ago.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
one thing that made my opinion on goldkey is that they terminated my account and I found out only when I tried to login. No email, no explanation, nothing. The reason I suppose, is that I had only 1 domain parked there, which was not generating enough revenue. But that's not the point. To end a customer's account with no notification or explanation, just like that? That is very unprofessional

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If a company is professional, then they don't need to fix anything. Because they don't make these types of mistakes in the first place.

Goldkey/ActiveAudience are garbage, not companies. They have 1 mission, to grab the biggest revenue share possible from you.

I don't use this service but just responding to the comment that "professional" companies don't make mistakes. Obviously, you've not been in the business long.

No matter how pro a company is mistakes or accidents happen ... in the case of a transition like this I would be that they offer compensation for any actual page downtime. Not being able to access your control panel doesn't earn compensation from ANY company.

I do agree that a notice of transition should have gone out but other than that it sounds like you folks are over reacting.

Just my 2¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom