Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Goodbye blackberry and Hello iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great choice !!!!

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
still have the 3g, which is still awesome except for lack of flash...

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the iphone 4, I like Apple too and like my macbook pro with the i7 but I just gave my iphone 4 up and bought a htc inspire and really like it, It's fast.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Should have went Android. I am about ready to switch from the iPhone to an HTC phone.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Should have went Android. I am about ready to switch from the iPhone to an HTC phone.

HTC is da bomb, probably my next upgrade. Never been a fan of the iCrap

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just went with the Nexus S. Figure I have to start doing apps sooner or later, should have the right tool for it. A few things I don't care for, and if you need to sync with outlook (or anything other than google), it's a challenge to say the least. Still have about a week to return it if I change my mind.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the Nexus One just upgraded to Gingerbread. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Plus, this is one of the few phones on the market that has wifi tethering built in and free.

Android and HTC are in it to win it...and they just might.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

...htc inspire and really like it, It's fast.
Especially with the Gingerbread OS and a SnapDragon.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't change my BB for anything at the moment :p

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great choice. The iPhone 4 is great... But .. I've had it for almost a year now and I'm tired of it. I was thinking of replacing it with the Samsung Galaxy S II, which is the best phone on the market right now. At least when it comes to specs.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally I've made the switch and I'm so happy - I love Apple! :rolleyes: :eek: :yes: :smilewinkgrin:

I just picked up the Iphone 4 from Verizon too... I love it, What I like about the phone the most is that it's very user friendly, and I don't have to carry around a Ipod anymore.

I've been waiting for the Iphone to come to Verizon for many years, so glad they made it happen... Been with Verizon for 2 1/2 years now and they are by far the best network in the USA...... ATT and T-mobile both suck, nothing but dropped calls, voice cutting in & out and crappy customer service.... I hope they do merge, proving the point that bigger is not always better.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Great choice. The iPhone 4 is great... But .. I've had it for almost a year now and I'm tired of it. I was thinking of replacing it with the Samsung Galaxy S II, which is the best phone on the market right now. At least when it comes to specs.

Our friends have this phone.. It's bigger than the Iphone but lighter in weight.

Infoproliferati

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finally I've made the switch and I'm so happy - I love Apple! :rolleyes: :eek: :yes: :smilewinkgrin:

Congrats on the switch from Blackberry. I feel bad for RIM. A lot of their longtime loyalists finally gave up their Blackberries for Android or Iphone. I can't believe the big mobile players let new kids (Google, Apple) come in an grab substantial chunks of the smartphone market. What a shame.

I got the Samsung Focus (Windows Phone) about 2 months ago and I love it. Hardly a perfect device. But it's so much fun. I wish some of the more popular apps would come to the Windows Phone marketplace.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the big mobile players let new kids (Google, Apple) come in an grab substantial chunks of the smartphone market. What a shame.
It's all about the OS.

Just like the iPad, I am curios to see what the serious Android tablets can do. Right now, I can not do without the iPad. However, being limited to only what the Apple OS allows is a pain in the ass. There are many things I can not download or see because Apple does not allow it. That in itself is reason enough to consider an Android OS based option.

Infoproliferati

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's all about the OS.

Just like the iPad, I am curios to see what the serious Android tablets can do. Right now, I can not do without the iPad. However, being limited to only what the Apple OS allows is a pain in the ass. There are many things I can not download or see because Apple does not allow it. That in itself is reason enough to consider an Android OS based option.

Who would have thought the masses would embrace Linux in the form of Android? And you are spot on. It really is all about the OS. Microsoft is up to something with Windows Phone 7. And their partnership with Nokia will give WP7 a boost in the next few years. The mobile OS wars are only just commencing.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just switched from a blackberry to the Droid and love it

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Ooo...don't get the Galaxy phone. I had it for a week and got rid of it. Battery life sucked even when I turned off most of the wireless features...11 hours at the most battery life.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ooo...don't get the Galaxy phone. I had it for a week and got rid of it. Battery life sucked even when I turned off most of the wireless features...11 hours at the most battery life.

Really? I haven't read anything like that in the reviews. Are you sure you're talking about the new Galaxy S II or do you mean the older Samsung Galaxy S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom