Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Googl Chrome cant read dnforum.com correctly - look foryouself

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Admins,

their is a big issue with google chrome, did not have this problem before... only from today

1111gp.jpg

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It works perfectly when you expand your browser window - or buy a bigger monitor.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't think you got what I meant ;) It works just fine for me.

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what?

Last edited:
T

tekz999

Why google chrome when there is firefox? google chrome is not compatible for many sites.

C

Chuck

We will have a look into it, I'm not sure why it changed all of a sudden.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
using Chrome with no problems. Chrome is a great browser btw. I used to be a huge Firefox fan, but after I gave Chrome a shot I could never go back to Firefox because it feels so slow in comparison

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
using Chrome with no problems. Chrome is a great browser btw. I used to be a huge Firefox fan, but after I gave Chrome a shot I could never go back to Firefox because it feels so slow in comparison
I agree completely. The only thing I miss on FF is all the tools and add ons. That's why I still have it loaded.

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well i've tried using chrome on a couple of platforms but I cant seem to get the check boxes and some other form objects. For example if u bid on a domain at sedo, when the agreement check box comes up, it simply doesent on chrome. Anyone using sedo would have noticed it. Weird but the problem is persistent.

jcrizon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We will have a look into it, I'm not sure why it changed all of a sudden.

The reason it's doing that in Google Chrome is because you're sites menu bar is designed in % (percents) rather than px (pixels) which means it will push all the menus down as the page gets smaller...

It will do that in any browser.. not just google chrome, it's a bad design method if you ask me... certain things on a site should not be designed using percents...

If you need help fixing this, you can contact me at [email protected]

I

impactadmin

I can see the issue in some browsers.

It is something we will have fixed this week.

We are also looking to move to a fresh new cleaner and more simple skin to increase performance across the board.

These issues will not be an issue in the new release coming up.

FormerDnForumer

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Safari is a very sweet browser but I find it does not respond well on some sites and seems to get stuck or lags behind a lot.

Safari is just awful for me. Chrome is about 100x faster and cleaner than Safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom