Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Adsense Getting Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the trick nowadays ?

Google adsense denied me away yet again, Ive applied with countless sites that are clearly indexed and that YPN even approved - Ive even applied with sites I bought from other members that have Adsense. Why would Google turn it away ? Have they been burned that bad ?

Clearly YPN pays hella more than Google (from what I hear) but I still want to get back on board with Google. Just to be well balanced :bandit: It's getting ridiculous.

Domain Days 2024

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No idea why.. but to comment on the YPN pays better..... YEP! At first I disliked it because it took time to get it to where you can make a good amount of $$$ a day, but now, since Im on the right track, Im only a day or 2 away from pulling my first $100.00 a day on ypn.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I'll meet you up there soon.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dsturbed said:
What's the trick nowadays ?

Google adsense denied me away yet again, Ive applied with countless sites that are clearly indexed and that YPN even approved - Ive even applied with sites I bought from other members that have Adsense. Why would Google turn it away ? Have they been burned that bad ?

Clearly YPN pays hella more than Google (from what I hear) but I still want to get back on board with Google. Just to be well balanced :bandit: It's getting ridiculous.

but I still want to get back on board with Google

Does that indicate you have allready had a Google Adsense account and have lost it?

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MrDude said:
but I still want to get back on board with Google

Does that indicate you have allready had a Google Adsense account and have lost it?

Yes, I did have one in the past... well before I got back into this arena, I had it for quite some and I wasn't even using it, then when I started using the service sparingly, they up and banned me.

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program as Ive reapplied countless times now using domains with traffic, under different IPs, different names, emails, countries, blood types... etc all to no avail.

:laugh:

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dsturbed said:
Yes, I did have one in the past... well before I got back into this arena, I had it for quite some and I wasn't even using it, then when I started using the service sparingly, they up and banned me.

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program as Ive reapplied countless times now using domains with traffic, under different IPs, different names, emails, countries, blood types... etc all to no avail.

:laugh:

They always seem to find who it is, You changed whois when applying?

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dsturbed said:
Congrats. I'll meet you up there soon.

Just hit my first $100.00 a day mark today :peace:

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With google, I was making $10 - $15.00 a day.. YPN I just clipped $100.00 an hour or 2 ago... I sometimes try to check google out, but its just not working for me.. not this site that it was on anyway

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a RPM comparison of adsense and YPN. I would like to know more about the differences between the two.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only the US right now.. They are so strict on Non-Us Traffic also.. Many have had their accounts terminated because of some non-us clicks.. Thats why its very very important to geotarget them

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to some unverified sources YPN will remain in its current form (US-only) even when it comes out of the beta phase. They may or may not create another branch for international publshers but it won't be mixed as American advertisers don't want non-US traffic.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's good to know as I am launching a number of sites around latin america / hispanic cultures..

I'll have to give them a call to find out what's up with that.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dsturbed said:
That's good to know as I am launching a number of sites around latin america / hispanic cultures..

I'll have to give them a call to find out what's up with that.

If Google and YPN are out of the question then you clearly have to move out and consider others for your income.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SouthernTn said:
If Google and YPN are out of the question then you clearly have to move out and consider others for your income.

Just now implemented geotargeting on my site(s). Hopefully I didn't raise any flags when calling YPN... :flame:

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program

I think that's quite funny. You get banned and you say it should have no bearing on you getting back into the program? Anyone else see this? And you ask "What's the trick these days?"

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
banned = banned
no trick to it

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
POLiSH said:

That however should have no bearing on my getting back into the program

I think that's quite funny. You get banned and you say it should have no bearing on you getting back into the program? Anyone else see this? And you ask "What's the trick these days?"

That is pretty funny, now that I look at it again. :closed_2:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
American publishers don't want non-US traffic.

What they can do ? Block all non-american visitors ?

Or you meant "American advertisers" ? Thats good, they leave the world market to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom