Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Adsense Getting Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One thing im not going to do is block all non-us traffic .. I would rather block ads from being shown to non-us traffic.. Which is what Im doing.

Domain Days 2024

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
American publishers don't want non-US traffic.

What they can do ? Block all non-american visitors ?

Or you meant "American advertisers" ? Thats good, they leave the world market to others.

Thanks for pointing that out, Denny. Yes, I meant advertisers. Fixed my post.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I meant advertisers.

I hope you are right. I make so much export to Latin America, EU, Asia, Australia, Middle east - last week I even sold to Iraq. It would be great if one of the big competition is not interested in those markets...

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
Yes, I meant advertisers.

I hope you are right. I make so much export to Latin America, EU, Asia, Australia, Middle east - last week I even sold to Iraq. It would be great if one of the big competition is not interested in those markets...

I think it's only true for Yahoo! Overture so don't get too excited. We're omnipresent.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So YPN is only available in the US? That means their advertisers in other countries only have their ads shown on Yahoo sites, and not on any other websites like Google does? Seems like Google would be way ahead of Yahoo then, because they allow you to target so many other countries. Am I missing something here? Is there a YPN for France, Germany, etc.?

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hugegrowth said:
So YPN is only available in the US? That means their advertisers in other countries only have their ads shown on Yahoo sites, and not on any other websites like Google does? Seems like Google would be way ahead of Yahoo then, because they allow you to target so many other countries. Am I missing something here? Is there a YPN for France, Germany, etc.?

Nope... Only the YPN everyone's been using so far.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hugegrowth said:

However, it makes it easier to control click fraud. Google settled for $90 million but Yahoo will continue to fight the click fraud lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom