Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Google Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions on where I can start to learn about this? Are they any other sites or books you would recommend? I'm new to it all and I want to get a good grasp on both google and overture.

TIA :wink:

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you may try google but not overture. If you are new, you definetely need years to be overture partner. Or maybe not even stand a chance! :)
Overture partner is for a very large site like MSN or any type of site that has 20million page views or searches.

Start with google is not hard. What you need to do is to optimize your page relatively to your content. thats it. If you have a good content, you will earn a decent income with google

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Are there any books you recommend on learning more about Google Adsense or is it as simple as just reading it up on google? Where can I get the most knowledge, tips and tricks in the shortest amount of time?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you become an exclusive member at the forum, Adam (DotComGod) has tons of unique tips that are very helpful with Adsense

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I'm hoping to become an exclusive member but $$$ kinda tight right now so I need to hold off unless someone would be kind enough to sell me enough F$ at a discount to get that upgrade ;)

BRK Network

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To my understanding, the most important issue about Google Adsense is to choose the right keywords. If you have a website with the most paid Adsense keywords, the rest will follow.

Most of the Adsense books, tips and sites boil down to this idea.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adwords you can select your keywords, but I believe Adsense is dependent on your content of your site. I just put the code on my sites and they display the appropriate ads according to the content on my site.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Adwords you can select your keywords, but I believe Adsense is dependent on your content of your site. I just put the code on my sites and they display the appropriate ads according to the content on my site.

Adsense works really well if you have loads of Traffic ,

I use other ad networks that blow adsense away ,

I have a thread in this section , if you look not sure if I am allowed to post links to other threads here..

Thats just my opinion no traffic - no cash

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, you are allowed to post links to other DNF threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom