Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google just reported 68% of PPC income paid to "Publishers", so where is our cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On their blog, Google revealed its Adsense Revenue share paid to Publishers as 68%: http://adsense.blogspot.com/2010/05/adsense-revenue-share.html

They have done this in the "spirit" of transparency.

A month or so I posted a comment here that in its quarterly SEC filing, the total paid out was something like $1.6 Billion.

So, isn't it about time that the PPC parking companies also follow Google's lead and tell us how much they are keeping and how much we are getting for loaning our virtual real estate to them? The tired old excuse of "that's confidential and would violate our agreement with Google" no longer holds water...in fact, one wonders if it ever did?

BTW... when I posted Google's quarterly info, HERE on DNF, my thread was never published.....this was not appreciated, and made me wonder.

Let's see if this thread makes it, as this is nothing more than reporting public information.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Shhhhh it's a secret :D

Actually, it isn't.

PPC companies pay us exactly 234kj23;423jk;j4 jh lkj 4dj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j 23l;kjkljkljd4jd23402034 dterterterklj qtkl; ekrtrrrrrrrrrrqjtklqejrtqert9qer90t8e098t9qervm8regqe0nqb0r0etqqqe80e80e80tbqe9rtqertbqertetqertbeertbqe;xzlc;zlxf9023490283sdfksdkam,damasdjiajasdasd.a.a.a.a,ad,ad,ad of the revenue.

There, it's all revealed.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We get a cut of our cut, that's it :cool:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I tried to disclose it but the Google Black Ops plugin in my browser masked it :-(

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Yahoo Publishers is out of the question. So Google control it pretty much. I will not complain because I have 60-70% or maybe 80% revenue through Adsense. I tried to get some local advertisers, but that's a tough assignment to handle.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully never because it will make no difference what number is posted or isn't posted - just more effort put into giving that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom