Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Google Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand 750,000 uniques a month needed to qualify.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
plus the signing of an exclusive contract where you must park all your domains with google and nobody else...

even if you have the 750k and a couple of good names that might not even cut it -- google is very picky this days.....

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
plus the signing of an exclusive contract where you must park all your domains with google and nobody else...

even if you have the 750k and a couple of good names that might not even cut it -- google is very picky this days.....

I have the 750k and sent the form to sign 8/9 days ago and never get an answer, any email of a person that I can contact at google?

Sheva

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sheva said:
I have the 750k and sent the form to sign 8/9 days ago and never get an answer, any email of a person that I can contact at google?

Sheva

lol.

i have 7.5m -- but that is besides the point.... like i said earlier, they have gotten really picky..especially this past year. i've applied more then once, never heard back from anybody. they don't even bother writing you saying you were not accepted.....why should they? waste of time! :cheeky:

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
lol.

i have 7.5m -- but that is besides the point.... like i said earlier, they have gotten really picky..especially this past year. i've applied more then once, never heard back from anybody. they don't even bother writing you saying you were not accepted.....why should they? waste of time! :cheeky:

well, thats strange, there should be a way to get this issue solved, for example a couple of years ago I knew a person that had an account with overture and that was willing to sell it (the account only), maybe someone that has the account with google under the company name and want to sell the company or something like that. (willing to give a good bonus to get this issue solved)

Sheva

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
probably not even worth all the troubles..... they start you at a pretty low revenue share and increase with time i think.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
probably not even worth all the troubles..... they start you at a pretty low revenue share and increase with time i think.

you right, probably....... :)

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DogFaceBoy said:
Thanks for the replies guys, I just filled in the app form, we will see what responce I get. I get 1.5 billion page views per year.

I still doubt you'll hear back from them. I've got tons of traffic also but from search engine on various portals like TCW.NET. They are very difficult! You basically give up your first born to get on with them and a LOW rate. Then after time and MORE searches you can get a percentage point and then you do it again to get more percent, etc. You can also loose it too. :)

In the end I jumped and went with Overture. Personaly I think the Overture/YPN feed is going to be the one to have anyway. Overture is much easier to work with and they will actually communicate fraud issues and whatnot with you and help you work it out unlike the big G.

In my mind the only real reason to go with G instead of O is for international traffic and this will change soon.

This is only my oppinion of course.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1.5 billion, dude thats sounds nuts

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cayars said:
I still doubt you'll hear back from them. I've got tons of traffic also but from search engine on various portals like TCW.NET. They are very difficult! You basically give up your first born to get on with them and a LOW rate. Then after time and MORE searches you can get a percentage point and then you do it again to get more percent, etc. You can also loose it too. :)

In the end I jumped and went with Overture. Personaly I think the Overture/YPN feed is going to be the one to have anyway. Overture is much easier to work with and they will actually communicate fraud issues and whatnot with you and help you work it out unlike the big G.

In my mind the only real reason to go with G instead of O is for international traffic and this will change soon.

This is only my oppinion of course.

Hi, do you know how to open an account with google and how much traffic they asking? I also sent few emails but no answer.

Also what are the changes for international traffic you are talking?

Sheva

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom