Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google referrals - firefox, adwords, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is anyone getting good conversions on the Google referral part of the Adsense program? I mean getting commissions for firefox downloads, and referrals to the Adwords or Adsense programs?

I am doing very poorly in this area and was wondering if anyone had any tips on boosting conversions for referrals - what banner size to use, placement on page, etc. I was thinking maybe people avoid downloading firefox for fear of viruses. Thanks in advance for any help!

Domain Days 2024

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried the firefox downloads, only Adsense. With the adsense referrals, it takes longer b/c they have to earn $100 before you're credited with $100..you probably know that though..maybe you're getting good conversions but no one's hit $100 yet? Usually people signing up for adsense through affiliate links, instead of direct to adsense, are new to the development world, they're not pro webmasters who can pull in $100 a day or week or even month with their site(s) as quickly. So it just takes longer..and they have to earn $100 within 6 months or it won't count.

They seem to perform the best on affiliate sites, make money online, home business, or webmaster type of sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom