Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Great story at DNJournal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainGoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do they compare to the existing solutions?

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very good article. Dnjournal has started out with some very high quality columns and if, as I am sure it will, it continues in this vain I don't think it will be too long before it becomes the main soundboard/newssheet for domainers.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed30
Very good article. Dnjournal has started out with some very high quality columns and if, as I am sure it will, it continues in this vain I don't think it will be too long before it becomes the main soundboard/newssheet for domainers.

Thanks for the compliment Ed. I am already working on the next cover story and I think everyone will find this next subject really fascinating. Legal Matters Editor Ari Goldberger is working on an in-depth piece on domain theft, a domain dropcatcher we all know and love is working on a piece about how WLS could wreck many independent businesses if it is allowed to proceed, I just added a new editor who will cover South America and we plan to have editors for every other major area of the world.

In the meantime there are a lot of regular columns we have to get up so we can move from our current "Preview" status to being all original content with the doors officially open. I am very gratified by how much traffic we are getting already. More than 200 people read the current cover story in the first 24 hours it was up (well some may have cheated and just skimmed it :) ).

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
... (well some may have cheated and just skimmed it :) ).

Ummm ... that was ME! Sorry.
But I DO plan on reading it 'regularly once you go "official"! What a GREAT resource ... and well-executed design/layout/content.
Thanks, Duke :)
PS. Did I mention it's also FREE! WOW.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excellent website and articles Duke - congrats!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.US fans might like to know that Mr. Lichtman is a huge believer in the new extension. He has nearly 400 .US domains. If you tire of people telling you it will never go anywhere, consider that you have a real internet visionary on your side of the argument. He has already built and sold a $100 million company and may easily surpass that with the new ventures his team is rolling out.

Personally, I would put more faith in advice from a guy like that than in what I hear from people who think things related to the internet are never going to change from the way they are today.

M

mole

Originally posted by Duke of Earl
.He has nearly 400 .US domains. If you tire of people telling you it will never go anywhere, consider that you have a real internet visionary on your side of the argument. He has already built and sold a $100 million company and may easily surpass that with the new ventures his team is rolling out.

Thank god I got a commercially great .us in the end besides just my name for playsake. That article sold me completely. Thanks for a great resource, Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom