Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Greetings from Joplin, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team357

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join your community. I look forward to learning about domains. I have been collecting domain names for 11 years and own around 300, it is time to trim my portfolio and figure out which names I have that are premium. As a business owner I have neglected to find the time to develop or sell my names and that time has finally came. I have bought and sold many names in the last 11 years.

My biggest deal was the 90 day lease and forwarding of the domain Fordsweepstakes.com to Ford Motor Company in 2006 I will tell that story later. Just one more of the names in my portfolio that I must decide how to go forward with as I do not want names with possible trade mark infringements.

I look forward to tapping into the wealth of knowledge that this community has to offer and sharing any knowledge or experience that I may have to help others.

Thanks,
Will

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

I would love to know how a guy should get started there is so much to take in!

I would love to start trying to figure out values on my names I would love any recommendations you can give me!
Should I post a list of my top 30 names or just start diving into each name individually?

I was going to start by getting an estibot account and finding out which names were the highest value on there, but I also realize that this has no real meaning to the value of a domain for example ABCsweepstakes.com in my mind is a premium domain name being that there are thousands of companies that use the acronym ABC not to mention that ABC Broadcasting and other companies continually run sweepstakes to gather information for marketing on their customers. If this name was developed I'm sure the advertising revenue from traffic would be great, but if you put it in estibot it comes up as no value, but I know better as I have already turned down decent offers on this name.

So much to learn please send me any recommendations you may have on starting the evaluation of my names.
If you have any good links to threads I can read please that me help get me on the way please send them I,m sure I'm not the first one to come in and fell like a kid in a candy store!

Thanks again, I'm sure you can tell I'm eager to get started.

Ipseity

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello neighbor er well ex neighbor anyway. Moved to Springfield after tornado took house.

Ipseity

Team357

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Joplin will never be the same it's a shame.
I have 4 friends that lost homes and I knew 2 people that died its sad deal.
We where lucky it just missed us by one mile over on west 17st

Ibe

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome will

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom