Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Happy Birthday Canada! What Do You Know About Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ya right! You want to go to an American ER to get "professional" medical care.

Please read the title, This thread is not about the US, it's about "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CANADA", it's NOT about what do you know about the USA, although I know you want to make it that so Canada looks better.

Now if you want to start a thread about our Health Care and how waiting times have increased under our "God" Obama and his socialized health plan, (the one he didn't read) your more than welcome to do that, but you'll have to seek the permission of Adam before you do. Let me know how it turns out ;)

Unfortunately, Sanctus Domainus has turned on the OP at every chance and had to take yet another celebratory thread and make it her own sick twisted BS.

Hey Gerry!, long time no see my 'Vietnam "ERA" Vet friend... With you leaving the forum about the same time as Cheney preparing for his heart transplant, I thought maybe you were run over by the driver carrying Cheney's donor heart, Oh well, so much for wishful thinking.

BTW, our respected Mr. Cheney is doing quite well, saw him at the Reagan Library a while back, he says hello :wave:

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/f77/happy-veterans-day-thread-469780.html#post2052694, post 3

And number 7 is an absolute hoot! douchebaggery - perhaps the Word Of The Year that is clearly understood by all global English speakers.

There are some words that just crack me up but are so underused on this side of the pond. Like the word twit - One of the all-time funniest skits of Monty Python, Twit of The Year race.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom