Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Happy Sunday! Happy Summer! A few cool names coming your way! - PRETTYCOOL.COM

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

As mentioned, before, I have been on a long vacation, like, ±15 years.

That said, I do have a few bits and pieces from my portfolio that I am going to let go...I am going into semi-retirement to grow some tomatoes, onions, peppers and lettuce in the hot sun in my garden of southern Spain; and want to settle up.

As far as I know, none of these names have ever been on the market, I have had them for well over a decade++, and they have been in hibernation, some behind privacy @ GD.

I own all of them, reg'd with GD...proof upon request.

T-fer a breeze, subject to Escrow.com.

I know most of you are pros, looking for wholesale prices; but, in this instance I am looking for retail/end user prices...So, be gentle, but honest. Cool?

If not interested, per se, I would still appreciate your opinions as to value.

I will be PPC monetizing and then offering for auction w/SEDO if nothing comes of this request for info/offers. At my age I am not, at all, in a hurry.

Here goes:

PRETTYCOOL.COM
REALLYCOOL.NET
REALLYCOOLJOBS.COM

Lemme know?

All the best, Steve Russell (my real name, no avatars and nothing to hide)

PS: You really old, old timers c2007-8 will recall that the best offer I got from DNF was US125k for "Villas.com", and it sold at auction (SEDO) for US475k...so let's be honest with each other, my friends...Cool?

PPS: Kudos to Helmuts for elucidating the new norm for professionalism and politeness on DNF.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
That said, I do have a few bits and pieces from my portfolio that I am going to let go...I am going into semi-retirement to grow some tomatoes, onions, peppers and lettuce in the hot sun in my garden of southern Spain; and want to settle up.

Sounds awesome!! And pretty cool ;)

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TNX Helmuts, sure helps to get the word out. 😎

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom