Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Has Internet.bs closed down? Any contacts at the domain name registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to email and ring Internet.bs for two weeks now. Sent about 30 emails to different email addresses at Internet.bs from different email address and no reply. Tried to call their number at all hours of the day and it just gives a beeping noise.

I tried to carry out a transaction on their site, but it goes to a dead page.

Has anything happened to Internet.bs?

Has anybody got any contacts at Internet.bs or any way of getting hold of them?

Thanks.

MarcoRinaudo

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to email and ring Internet.bs for two weeks now. Sent about 30 emails to different email addresses at Internet.bs from different email address and no reply. Tried to call their number at all hours of the day and it just gives a beeping noise.

I tried to carry out a transaction on their site, but it goes to a dead page.

Has anything happened to Internet.bs?

Has anybody got any contacts at Internet.bs or any way of getting hold of them?

Thanks.

No Nad,

we are open and healthier than ever and we receive phone calls on 24/7 basis, emails and chat sessions. We are actually among the top 30 fastest growing registrars worldwide and I am sure it is not just by luck.

Why you didn't contact me directly, as you did in the past? you have my personal email and you are in touch with me since 2005 when we were launching .eu domain registrations. That's not the first message you are posting and I am concerned about your real intentions.

PS: I invite other members to try to call our phone line to confirm what I am stating. You can also try to send an email to info @ support . internet. bs and ask for a reply back just to test how fast we answer (in general within 30 minutes, something it can take a couple of hours and NEVER more than half a day, no matter if it is a working day or a national or international holiday we are always there)

Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom