Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Have you datamining tools become useless lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that pretty much every tool has become uselesss since the Google Dump. I assume it's due to them changing something on their end. But, it seems that not only have the tools become useless but even going to google themselves and trying to get linkpop doesn't even work accurately most of the time. It also looks like Yahoo has pretty much stomped this out aswell. MSN you can still get something showing links on but you have to do each name manually and they don't have nearly as many sites indexed as the big G.. Seems strange that this all happened around the same time. Are they trying to throw a stick in our wheels?

Anyone have a desktop or web-based tool that is still useful?

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use Domain Research Tool and it works perfectly. You have any example of tools that do not work properly anymore?

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been considering taking the leap and getting it. But, if from what I'm seeing continues even it will be pretty much useless.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
I use Domain Research Tool and it works perfectly. You have any example of tools that do not work properly anymore?

Where could I find more info about the Domain Reseach Tool?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the tools i use still work fine

i use a wrench from one site and a screwdriver from another

get some duct tape out of another spot and wrap them up together

...but it all depends on what you're searching for :)

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah it seems all my wrenches and screw drivers have become rusty all at once. lol I guess I should be use to it by now. Get comfortable too long in this business and somehow, someway or someone makes you do a 360..

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks NameMogul. Yes, mistermouse63 the link for the special price is in my sig and on their site you can obtain all the details regarding DRT, including a working demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom