Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Hello from Russia!

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.
Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
So you @amplify deleted my reply, I have think this is a free speach forum, that was my opinion if you work as a filter for peoples opinions this is bad. I did not say any bad word.
I know that OP asked why I m not welcoming here, this is why.
You come to promote FB, but FB is like Pacman and the dots are domains and websites, that is why.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you @amplify deleted my reply, I have think this is a free speach forum, that was my opinion if you work as a filter for peoples opinions this is bad. I did not say any bad word.
Free speech does not mean free from consequences.

You replied to an "Introduction" in a non-welcoming manner. This should have been self-evident that the forum is not intended for that purpose. If you don't want to welcome someone, you have the choice not to. But, we won't allow someone to come in and belittle someone else or make them feel unwelcomed as that reflects poorly on DNF.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Free speech does not mean free from consequences.

You replied to an "Introduction" in a non-welcoming manner. This should have been self-evident that the forum is not intended for that purpose. If you don't want to welcome someone, you have the choice not to. But, we won't allow someone to come in and belittle someone else or make them feel unwelcomed as that reflects poorly on DNF.
If you knew what I know you would understand my non welcome behavior, but I will leave it to your experience, you will see how Zuckerberg will send his agents to promote his FB because I work to damage his social media and I m happy with the results, you can go chk my comments under his profile posts how he try hard to impress everyone so they stick to FB, but to me is not hard to find and expose the black holes he hides, I will do this until his FB Titanic will sink, I also will do the same to Google, Twitter and other big Kraken of the Intrenet.
Anyway I will not reply anymore on this matter, have a great day everyone.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators