Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

intro Hello Guys

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

Deep Joshi

Level 2
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Hope you all are doing great! :) I'm from India. I love to browse forums, listen to music, watch movies/series, and play games in my free time also interested in learning more about domain names and investing btw Helmuts tell me about this forum :cool:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Welcome Deep to the DNForum!! Long time no speak.

There are many Indian domainers here (both beginners and pros). Curious, do you have any .in domains?

Deep Joshi

Level 2
Reaction score
Welcome Deep to the DNForum!! Long time no speak.

There are many Indian domainers here (both beginners and pros). Curious, do you have any .in domains?
Thanks, Nope sir by the way I have a question for you what are the basic requirements for a domain to be eligible for Google AdSense approval?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
.. what are the basic requirements for a domain to be eligible for Google AdSense approval?

Hi, the requirements are mostly towards the website that is on that domain name > quality of the content, no copyright infringements or other illegal activities, supported language as well I think (not all languages are supported by adsense if I'm not wrong)..

btw, this is an interesting tool to check a website if it is good for adsense: https://webmatrices.com/adsense-eligibility-checker

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom