Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What are you listening to?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
We've all seen this topic around the internet, but hey, music is a universal language, right? So, whether you're into classic rock, the latest beats, or even showtunes, share what you're listening to!

I'll start things off - I'm currently hooked on coffee shop type music:

Ocassionally I have people coming into my office - everybody loves it and this type of music keeps myself calm and focused on work.

Your turn :)

DNF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I enjoy various types of music, but lately, when I'm working, I usually play some summer mix like this one:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I enjoy various types of music, but lately, when I'm working, I usually play some summer mix like this one:

:) this music reminds me of renting AirBNBs :) .. you would walk into a freshly prepared AirBnb and on a telly there is this type music welcoming you :) .. nice :) .. good vibes

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score

Punjabi song means life is full of joy.

:D :D looks like a criminal's dream :)
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 08.57.57.png

.. though, nice flow..

===

this reminds me of a song I sometimes love playing in my car when feeling great:

Love it!!

Deep Joshi

Level 2
Reaction score
:D :D looks like a criminal's dream :)
View attachment 9514

.. though, nice flow..

===

this reminds me of a song I sometimes love playing in my car when feeling great:

Love it!!

This song was released by him on 15 May 2022 and Shootout on him was done on 29 May 2022 He is really a man of God because he wrote every point of his life in the song every single point he said matched his life even 295 song match with his death date 29.5

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
:) found myself listening to:

on full!!! :)

dc752016-766f-46a0-95dc-1c109fe66f0e_text.gif

DediRock

Level 1
Reaction score
We've all seen this topic around the internet, but hey, music is a universal language, right? So, whether you're into classic rock, the latest beats, or even showtunes, share what you're listening to!

I'll start things off - I'm currently hooked on coffee shop type music:

Ocassionally I have people coming into my office - everybody loves it and this type of music keeps myself calm and focused on work.

Your turn :)
When I want to feel energized, I listen to upbeat pop, hip-hop, or even some funk and disco. The fast tempos, strong beats, and motivating rhythms really help boost my energy and keep me going.
But after a long, tiring day, I love listening to beach sounds or nature music to unwind. It really helps me relax and clear my mind!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom