Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hello, Support anyone home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a ticket I submitted Sunday Ticket #: 5426-6963825

Within hours it was responded to stating the information was correct, however, the rep must not have looked at any information or compared it to what was on my account. I kindly denied their solution and re-opened the ticket.

Here it still sits 5 days later without any response. I have tried phone support on a number of occasions in the past to check a status of tickets, only to be told matters are being looked into and a response will be sent.

So not only is their any competitive "special" pricing for DNF members anymore, but support is still not answering requests even after the introduction of a ticket system.

What next?

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a ticket I submitted Sunday Ticket #: 5426-6963825

Within hours it was responded to stating the information was correct, however, the rep must not have looked at any information or compared it to what was on my account. I kindly denied their solution and re-opened the ticket.

Here it still sits 5 days later without any response. I have tried phone support on a number of occasions in the past to check a status of tickets, only to be told matters are being looked into and a response will be sent.

So not only is their any competitive "special" pricing for DNF members anymore, but support is still not answering requests even after the introduction of a ticket system.

What next?

Welcome to the suck........

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the suck........

Nah, they just need a "friendly push" every now and then to get things rolling. :smilewinkgrin:

Shortly after my post a Moniker rep Pm'd me with an update.

Now we just need some better pricing :)

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nah, they just need a "friendly push" every now and then to get things rolling. :smilewinkgrin:

Shortly after my post a Moniker rep Pm'd me with an update.

Now we just need some better pricing :)

I could care less about pricing if their site just actually worked....

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What doesn't work on their site?

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What doesn't work on their site?

ghost domains are still a major problem which I've been told has been solved over and over yet is still an issue. Whois data not matching up with control panel data, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom