Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Hello

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

eMan

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Tom from Toronto, Canada. I've been on the Internet since 1997 and since then have bought what seemed to me to be a lot of domain names, although reading other people's posts here I see that relative to the thousands some have purchased the ones that I have or have had was a small amount. I like the ambiance here and look forward to learning more about this place, the business of buying and selling domains, how things work, and many of the various people involved past, present, and future. Best wishes to you all! :)

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum.com

Raj V

Epik.com Support
Epik Staff
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Tom from Toronto, Canada. I've been on the Internet since 1997 and since then have bought what seemed to me to be a lot of domain names, although reading other people's posts here I see that relative to the thousands some have purchased the ones that I have or have had was a small amount. I like the ambiance here and look forward to learning more about this place, the business of buying and selling domains, how things work, and many of the various people involved past, present, and future. Best wishes to you all! :)
Hi Tom,

Welcome to DNForum.

You can checkout https://domaingraduate.com/en/ - It is a great guidebook for domain investors.

Happy domaining
Raj

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF Tom! Look forward to engaging with you more :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom