Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help me please fast !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you know Gaza get power for 3 hours only every day some for 6 hours only !
Do you know DNF use cookies !
Do you know I remove it and make some error in my site because i am donot know lot how to remove and add banner or style !
Do you know I ask www.mhgoz.com and pay $20-$30 to do that form ! however i remove that now what you want to make this thread like rubbish , excellent you success big thanks to you

So you post fake revenue, fake traffic, get booted from a ppc company and then you expect us all to drop this issue and take your word your being honest?

MODs can you please confirm his IP traces to Gaza?

Domain summit 2024

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are drop catching names, and you are going after names like ewasteforum.net, there are some quality .net's dropping today, some registered in every extension, with exception to the drop .net, I do not understand why you would register this name, maybe you could help your situation, by telling us why you decided to register this .net name specifically? It has nothing archived??

I have to agree it is not easy to get a trafficz account to begin with, so you have a 6 month history, what were you averaging per month, before they closed your account, did you try emailing them, and say you purchased a drop name, and you have no idea where the traffic came from, and they can disable that name from your account, and keep going forward with them in regards to your other names? Or were your other names in your account mimicking the same traffic pattern, and they checked that maybe something was not right?

Last edited:

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
will you say fake revenue do yo know i earn and work with trafficz from 6 months ago ! already get the payment each month ! and yes all my domains was drop ! I donot know what you mean with booted from ppc company !

this is my ip
Your IP Address Is: 85.114.116.105Possible Proxy Detected: 1.1 cache.fusion.ps:800 (squid/2.7.STABLE9), 1.0 internal

Read more: http://www.whatismyip.com/#ixzz1o7ZTnMIo

you can do anything you want i am not
afraid because i donot make anything wrong with anyone !

why you not turst me !

go for DP and search for Sniper2009 you will see i have 20+ itrader go for namepros you will see I have +7 !

do you know I know you to get drop domain get direct Traffic ! like iddda.com !

what the problem with you ?!

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Did you really think you were going to unload ewasteforum.net for $27K on this site, filled with domain pros, come on man who are you fooling, let's stick to the facts, be realistic, let's say you bought this name, parked it, and found it had high traffic, you knew it wasn't gonna last, to good to be true, so you were going to dump it on someone for $27k before the parking metrics came back, and you knew it would be disputed.

So you think someone who bought this name for $27k from you, wouldn't be a little upset when they found the domain would be banned, and worthless, I could understand it was a generic word, that a previous site affixed to it, but I am not sure who here can help you. You need to talk to your parking provider, and ask them specifically why they closed your account. I have no idea about your previous parking history with them, but it is not easy to obtain a trafficz account, but you have to be realistic.

If you are drop catching names, and you are going after names like ewasteforum.net, there are some quality .net's dropping today, some registered in every extension, with exception to the drop .net, I do not understand why you would register this name, maybe you could help your situation, by telling us why you decided to register this .net name specifically? It has nothing archived???

I donot understand all words sure because i am from Gaza my lang is Arabic as you know but I am really know how to found some domain and expect this domain will get great revenue without fouce in TLD ( com , net , info ,co.uk .....) If you go and search for all my thread you will found one I say in it i will start make some case to understand how people or big company sold his domains for big $ or how some domain in namedrive earn $$$$ then I think i get that secret !
if you have one secret in your work you will share it ?!
and I am really not ask to sell ewasteforum.net for $27K because i know its not good or its fake revenue , really no , I donot do it because that just because i want to start make some backorder in some great domain that i expect and work with my method to earn great revenue ! that all !

Last edited:

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
will you say fake revenue do yo know i earn and work with trafficz from 6 months ago ! already get the payment each month ! and yes all my domains was drop ! I donot know what you mean with booted from ppc company !

this is my ip
Your IP Address Is: 85.114.116.105Possible Proxy Detected: 1.1 cache.fusion.ps:800 (squid/2.7.STABLE9), 1.0 internal

you can do anything you want i am not
afraid because i donot make anything wrong with anyone !

why you not turst me !

go for DP and search for Sniper2009 you will see i have 20+ itrader go for namepros you will see I have +7 !

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I donot understand all words sure because i am from Gaza my lang is Arabic as you know but I am really know who to found some domain and expect this domain will get great revenue without fouce in TLD ( com , net , info ,co.uk .....) If you go and search for all my thread you will found one I say in it i will start make some case to understand how people or big company sold his domains for big $ or how some domain in namedrive earn $$$$ then I think i get that secret !
if you have one secret in your work you will share it ?!
and I am really not ask to sell ewasteforum.net for $27K because i know its not good or its fake revenue , really no , I donot do it because that just because i want to star make some backorder in some great domain that i expect and work with my method to earn great revenue ! that all !

I am asking you why you decided to regsiter ewasteforum.net? I see the .com is registered from someone out of India, no other extensions have ever been registered, the .com currently redirects to sedo, and gets 3 visitors per month, if you are a drop catcher of names, you would not give this name a second look compared to other good quality .net keywords which are dropping like crazy right now?

Last edited:

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been with a ppc company for 7 years, 6 months doesn't break it kid.

As a community we protect each other, if you have a problem with being questioned then you are guilty. No one with the right mind would pay for the crappy domains you have paid for. Not to mention how quick you were interested in selling one them for $27 000. You would expect someone with a 2 year DNF membership would know the difference between crap and reg fee domains. Your quick to plead not guilty but not quick enough to provide any factual evidence that you are innocent.

2 years of experience on DNF and yet you failed to understand how domain names are valued or used. Your pathetic list of domains you purchased would not even be registered by noobs. So let's get one thing straight, your traffic and revenue are fraudulent and you tried to squeeze an honest DNF member for money.

Asking for $27K for a domain you just purchased is outrageous. Any experienced Domainer would not sell a domain name that generates 2K+ a month, not to mention that they would not even consider selling it for less then 24-36 months revenue. Besides a domain name that generates that much revenue through ppc would even make more money developed. Your not being honest with us and don't expect us to believe you when the evidence is pointing not in your favor.

I'm trying to help you out here by informing you that your practices are unethical, first you ripp off DNF logo, and then you try to dump crappy fraudulent domains to our community. If you expect a fair judgment, then you better re-analyze your methods and put yourself in our shoes.

this is my ip

you can go anything you want i am not fired because i donot make anything wrong with anyone !

why you not turst me !

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not catcher drop name for keywords no just because my method told me this domain well make great revenue when go and parked it ! so if i have some results told me this domain like sdasd-sdasd-dad-.com , net ,info will make great revenue sure i will go to get it first !
if you can understand or tell me why Oversee Domain Management, LLC go and register these domains al-jandl.com and a7ses.com you will understand the method !
do you think al-jandl.com and a7ses.com great keywords ?!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not catcher drop name for keywords no just because my method told me this domain well make great revenue when go and parked it ! so if i have some results told me this domain like sdasd-sdasd-dad-.com , net ,info will make great revenue sure i will go to get it first !
if you can understand or tell me why Oversee Domain Management, LLC go and register these domains al-jandl.com and a7ses.com you will understand the method !
do you think al-jandl.com and a7ses.com great keywords ?!

Dont change the topic and bring another company or person into this issue, you have been exposed and you better reply back with some solid answers.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The other names you mentioned maybe specific to your language, I have no idea, but this was an english keyword, which you say you do not have a very good footing on this language, you say you are not a drop catcher, yet you have an amazing method of registering .net domains, which are not registered, or archived in any other extension except in the .com, what is this method? If you want people to believe you, tell us what your method was of registering ewasteforum.net? What did you see in this name, that others did not?

You would not know the revenue of the domain, until you registered it, I am guessing coming form your part of the world were $8 is a lot of money, so you would not waste your money registering bad names, how did you know before you registered this name, it was a great name, it has no age, or history in regards to being developed, Why would you not register wasteforum.net, why ewasteforum.net?

Last edited:

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yourself in our shoes.
because I have Ethics i will not reply for another reply come from you !
do you know I own more than 2K form just $100 with my method do you know I can sold one make me $2K each month because I know how to get more and more like that one !
just buy the database for Oversee Domain Management, LLC and see his domains ! then tell me i donot know or i cannot understand how to sell and buy great domain !

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

ewasteforum.net its drop one so other one make big ads and backlinks for it in past !

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

haha you think i invitation someone here ! that crazy your think all the time like evil :!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do you know I own more than 2K form just $100 with my method do you know I can sold one make me $2K each month because I know how to get more and more like that one !
just buy the database for Oversee Domain Management, LLC and see his domains ! then tell me i donot know or i cannot understand how to sell and buy great domain !

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

ewasteforum.net its drop one so other one make big ads and backlinks for it in past !

I rest my case! Guilty!

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please Adam closed this thread I will see the fixed with my self :) donot have time for ****er people :)

bye يا ننوسة :]

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

haha you think i invitation someone here ! that crazy your think all the time like evil :!

So you are saying the past owner abused the name, and dropped it, then you registered it hoping to flip it quickly for make some money?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Please Adam closed this thread I will see the fixed with my self :) donot have time for ****er people :)

bye يا ننوسة :]

You are lucky Adam did not suspend you, what you do not understand is, you may make a quick buck here and there, but your actions lead to advertisers paying less to legit traffic portfolios, and this gives everyone a black eye, as the industry has tried very hard to get rid of this fake traffic, so when people do this, even though we are not directly affected by this domain, we are all indirectly affected as a community by such actions...

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not pay or buy any ads , I just discover some domain have lot of ads the first owner pay for it but the domain was drop then I get it but ewasteforum.net have great BL not ads like all other i own haha :) just own 100 domain have ads :)

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not pay or buy any ads , I just discover some domain have lot of ads the first owner pay for it but the domain was drop then I get it but ewasteforum.net have great BL not ads like all other i own haha :) just own 100 domain have ads :)

Yes, I do not understand why anyone would buy ads for a forum that does not exist, you may own 100 other domains, but now you have tarnished your reputation, and flagged your domains as unparkable.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do not understand why anyone would buy ads for a forum that does not exist, you may own 100 other domains, but now you have tarnished your reputation, and flagged your domains as unparkable.
sure I use all of 100 domain for other people like sell the traffic come for them !
all my domain in trafficz or park company have BL only not anything els !

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HILARIOUS thread!

This thread should be filmed with actors who dramatically read each post, in costume and character. It would make a great 5 minute sketch.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be the hero for this film :)

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
donot worry you will be my friend in it ( just between us donot know this day i donot laugh until i get other people reply here )
I forget my problem hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators