Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help me please fast !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I PM Adam ask to close this thread but not open :( I will accept what Adam do ban or not ban me haha :)

Domain summit 2024

domainmagnet

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since I have returned back to the DNForum, my friend Ahmed has been super nice and kind by offering his time and sharing his knoweledge in Domaining. I believe his language skills and living in a different culture make it hard for him to understand some of the rules the domaining industry abide by.
Excuse my ignorance here, but why are you accusing him of being a scammer? Is it for buying a dropped name? or is it for the revnues he generated from the dropped name?

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
keep Silent man you are not Adam or Admin here :) I donot know what you say or cannot understand what my guilty ?!
anyway please please dont waste your time here you are great trader go to your trade :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

BASBNAT.COM
MEREHBI-SCHOOL.COM

as I told you when the whois will come you will see Oversee Domain Management, LLC buy these drop domain to earn from parked ! :)

crazy world :)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but ewasteforum.net have great BL not ads like all other i own haha :) just own 100 domain have ads :)
ewasteforum.net has BL ? I don't see them.
Domain is not even in archive.org.

And what's the point of this thread ?
We do not work for Trafficz. We can't help.
It's not just their decision BTW, they don't really have a choice if the feed provider and the advertisers are not happy with the traffic that you are bringing to them. It doesn't convert and they no longer want your business. There is something wrong with your business model - get over it.

Now people are going to dig more into your domains and your claims.
You're just exposing yourself as a potential red flag.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the point form my thread to get some info like your reply big thank for you but what do you think trafficz cannot remove the domains make me this problem and reopen my account ?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do you think trafficz cannot remove the domains make me this problem and reopen my account ?
Why would they ? They must have determined that regardless of the questionable domains there is no incentive for them to maintain your account. Nobody is going to pay forever for traffic that doesn't convert. Put it differently, your domains and your traffic are not worth anything.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe you say right let us wait and see if i will get any reply for my message to trafficz yesterday i hope that .

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe you say right let us wait and see if i will get any reply for my message to trafficz yesterday i hope that .

If you want to, please e-mail me and I will make you a unique logo for free that you can use for DnArab.com. Just let me know the size in pixels.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
really big thanks to you , you are the best like some other here !

koba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess it's for trying to sell a domain to dnfmembers without mentioning that the given traffic is mainly from bots or botnets which could have resulted in a big financial loss to a dnfmember (even though only a naive member would have bought this name for that price).

For this he received from the dnfmembers in this thread:

- some ideas to handle the situation with trafficz
- a new logo for free
- a lot of good advice to rethink his business plan and his attitude towards this community

I bet he don't see it this way but i would call this also "super nice".

Since I have returned back to the DNForum, my friend Ahmed has been super nice and kind by offering his time and sharing his knoweledge in Domaining. I believe his language skills and living in a different culture make it hard for him to understand some of the rules the domaining industry abide by.
Excuse my ignorance here, but why are you accusing him of being a scammer? Is it for buying a dropped name? or is it for the revnues he generated from the dropped name?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess it's for trying to sell a domain to dnfmembers without mentioning that the given traffic is mainly from bots or botnets which could have resulted in a big financial loss to a dnfmember (even though only a naive member would have bought this name for that price).

For this he received from the dnfmembers in this thread:

- some ideas to handle the situation with trafficz
- a new logo for free
- a lot of good advice to rethink his business plan and his attitude towards this community

I bet he don't see it this way but i would call this also "super nice".

Indeed someone from our community could have been a victim, but also I believe it was someone from our community that raised the red flag and reason why they terminated his account for fraudulent traffic and revenue.

I like Adam to step in on this and judge on this issue "BAN or not BAN".

koba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree CureCancer, but cause i'm also super nice ;-) let's assume once more in his favor that he was just following some false prophets, like this mike mann? he has mentioned...

So here's my advice DnArab.com: next time you post a domain with traffic stats for sale here, send the traffic for a few days to a blank site with just a statcounter.com tracker or something so you can get an idea about the source this traffic is coming from...

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
uug. This guy is a disaster waiting to happen. How many times can he play dumb? "So sorry, me no good with English." Weak!

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is what happens when ignorance with unwillingness to learn can lead to.
i do not see this guy as a criminal or a scammer, but then , when he has blocked his mind ... we cannot do much.

talking about bots, my hosting company sent me a notice for one of my website using 720 GB of bandwidth in a month??
they gave me sometime for resolution. Before i could decide to come here, i accepted that they are right - it was using 720GB.

Question was "How"? So, i went to logs, anaytics and other tracking stuff site was using to track and then identified the culprit.. one of a leading Search Engine bot. i sent them a mail mentioning why so many hits and to immediately stop crawling. But more then a week with no response, I decided to put the "No Index" in meta for all my 3rd level pages and voila, the hosting company accepted the solution and post observation, retained my account.

The reason i have mentioned this is due to the fact that "His account is blocked for generating traffic". Now it is upto him, to be ignorant (either due to the fact he knows what he did, or he does not) or not willing to learn (by accepting, acknowledging and taking corrective action - for future)

and yes, his language is a challenge and does not look like playing dumb, but more of ignorance..

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi for all,

I learn each day form DNF thanks for all reply here sorry if I make noise to anyone , I move all domains to godaddy because godaddy help me and show just really traffic in stats , I will run all of my domains like survey site. No ads, no adsense, nothing; I will put up a contact form, with a Captcha, and ask people why they came to the site. If I get zero people filling in the form then the traffic is BOT traffic and other , however godaddy now show me lot of my domains get bot traffic ( because godaddy show some domains without any traffic ) some of my domains get 1-10 traffic with really click and earn .

Thanks again for all people here please Stop make any Reply , Please Adam come and close this thread ( I ask you more than one via PM !! )

Thanks,
Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom