Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

HELP Please. Domains hijacked, called in said you have to email

Pluto459

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for reading and any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I got email saying domain name change of registration pending. I was supposed to have a lock on my account from years ago when this happened before. I call in ASAP and while on hold 4 more emials come on on more LLLL.com

The lady on phone tells me her plan book says there is nothing she can do. I GO WHAT? she puts me on hold to read all the alerts she says she is seeing. Comes back and says you need to email [email protected] and wait.

I GO WHAT? You are tellin gme phone support cant lock an account while the theft is in progress. She says no. Only email. I go that is crazy I want a supervisor. She goes they are all in meetings. Really at 1 am. As I am about to go off she says hold on. Comes back says nothing she can do. I go, so I am being hijacked and I want the lock back on that was supposed to be there back on. Well there was no lock and I cant put one.
So they can just steal the names and you cant do anything to protect my account. NOPE

I changed my pw, added 2 step and sent the email. I login to my account and the 5 domains are gone.

Crazy part is for the last few days i have gotten emails from korea wanting to buy these.

Anyone know what else to do?

really no one on here has helo?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators