Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help submitting sites to search engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only important one is google. You can hand submit on their site.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MPinelli said:
I have about 20-25 sites that i would like to submit to search engines.

is there any easy to do this in a timely manner? as opposed to doing each site and each search engine seperate?

Get links to your site, and you'll get indexed. It's not necessary submitting your site to any of the major search engines.

droplister said:
www.freewebsubmission.com

Definitely use caution i suggest hand submitting for google the others you can use this tool
check that out, every search engine helps and they have a nice list of alternative directories and se

To the initial poster, dont waste your money on automated search engine submission services like this, their bogus. 99% of search engine traffic comes from the 3 big players. As I previously mentioned, it's only necessary to get links to your site for the SE's to find and index your new domain.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DogFaceBoy said:
For $50 I will submit to about 2000 directories.
Alert sent. Do not make offers in discussions.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dcristo said:
To the initial poster, dont waste your money on automated search engine submission services like this, their bogus. 99% of search engine traffic comes from the 3 big players. As I previously mentioned, it's only necessary to get links to your site for the SE's to find and index your new domain.

My link is to a free submission site, hence the domain FREEwebsubmission.com i did suggest to hand enter for big engines, but the more engines your on its not going to hurt, only help.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
droplister said:
My link is to a free submission site, hence the domain FREEwebsubmission.com i did suggest to hand enter for big engines, but the more engines your on its not going to hurt, only help.

Sorry dude... im just so used to ppl trying to pass off paid automated submission services which are bogus. My apologies...

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hand submission to google- you can use automated software for pretty much every other SE including the meta engines...

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get links from other sites. That's the best way to get into search engines.

MPinelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just a little success story over here. I just submitted to google like one member said, and i did that the day of his post. 12/12

As of today i now have a first page listing for the main keyword of vx9800. my site is vx9800.com and it already earned $7.50 just on saturday alone

sweet deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom