Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help - Two of my names are in redemption and registrar not responding to emails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The registrar I'm at has a seperate form for names in redemption which they don't give you unless you email the admin. I sent a few emails over the last few days and have not heard back from them. They seem like a small registrar so am I out of luck? I have around 10 days left before the names leave redemption.

How do I contact ICANN for this behavior? I bought the names on one of these forums but never bothered to check the size of the registrar. There was good feedback on the registrar otherwise.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who is the registrar? Do they have phone support? Have you tried calling them? If it gets any closer to deletion and still no response, I suggest you backorder at all the major services, snapnames, enom, etc.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know about backordering but I don't want to have to pay aftermarket for them. I know domains in redemption are pretty hefty in price already.

Cheekydomains.com - the registrant has a hotmail address heh. I have tried just about every way to contact them with no response.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are CheekyDomains just a reseller? Check http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/ and click Show underlying registry data for this record. If the actual Registra is listed you can call them.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Creature is right ... CheekyDomains appears to be a reseller... below is their whois contact info:

Owner, Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
Ash Chopra
Ash Chopra (ID00005999)
798 Woodland Acres Cres.
Maple, ON L6A1G2
Canada
Phone: +1.7036080258
Email: [email protected]

If no good, then contact PlanetDomain directly.

http://www.planetdomain.com/about_us.jsp

It's important to note that redemption is something that a reseller likely can't perform on their own - typically only a registrar can do that, and be aware redemption may cost upwards of $200 USD.

Ron

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry for coming in between but ash is a girls name :D and she is indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom