Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am in need of a professional web-template that can be installed around Domain Seller Pro (PHP). If you will visit http://www.dandydomain.com you can see what the site currently looks like. I simply want a template installed around this site that I can modify. Template needs to have minimum 5 sub pages for various content such as an ABOUT US page, CONTACT US page, etc.

Looking for someone to help me find a nice templete to buy, looking for someone to install the template to my hosting provider. Once install is complete, your services will no longer be needed. In other words, you don't have to worry about being bothered with "pesky" questions.
I can modify content once install is done. Email me at [email protected] if interested. This shouldn't be difficult if you are experienced. DO NOT contact me if you are not experienced. I will also need to know your asking price for your services. Best price/experience will get the job. Payment up front via paypal.

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do you mean a pre-designed template or a template that you could fiddle about with yourself.

a template would be easy to make, with the use of iFrames. This way you would be able to set the template all around the current site without fiddling about with the current pages.

Do you also mean for the actual colour scheme on the current design changed or a template that works around the current colours?

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You provide the template.
I'll integrate it with DSP.
$250

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not just upgrade to an Exclusive Lifetime member here at DNForum? $350 gets you what you asked for, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators