Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale High Canadian Dollar Hurting Your Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PayPal Conversion Rate as of Mar 10, 2011: 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.944462 Canadian Dollars

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Somewhat related weirdness. Just sold a domain at s e d o. It was a lowball offer, but I accepted because I had no plans for the domain. The strange thing was the offer was in GBP, yet according to the "transfer center" at sedo, the buyer is in Canada. Odd.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Somewhat related weirdness. Just sold a domain at s e d o. It was a lowball offer, but I accepted because I had no plans for the domain. The strange thing was the offer was in GBP, yet according to the "transfer center" at s e d o , the buyer is in Canada. Odd.

That is easy - if you land on S e d o and select one of two possible english options, you will also have the USD or GBP currency options along with EUR.

By the way, often we match legitimate S e d o offers, with the advantage that you do not need to pay S e d o the commission.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is easy - if you land on S e d o and select one of two possible english options, you will also have the USD or GBP currency options along with EUR.

Thanks, now it makes sense.

By the way, often we match legitimate S e d o offers, with the advantage that you do not need to pay S e d o the commission.

Cool, will keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom