Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hobbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[I won't believe until I have real proof, if you can email something like, ummmmm, the big game numbers, just for scientific evidence, say two hours before they come out, that would be proof enough. Of course I wouldn't buy any tickets,just want proof. [/B]

Medtronic (MDT) has closed at $44 today.
Friday, August 16, 2002.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomeBase

Medtronic (MDT) has closed at $44 today.
Friday, August 16, 2002.

Got to fine-tune this time travel message device. Actually October 8th. My apologies to anyone who bought MDT at $40 on August 11th based on this time travel message and made 10% over two months instead of five days. On the other hand, the DOW and NASDAQ are down around 15% during this period, so perhaps the time-travel message was not too bad afterall :)

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am still refining the inter-temporal message device. If anyone bought Medtronic at $40 based on my August 11th prediction... sorry that the inter-temporal message was imprecise. You would have made 18% in three months while the DOW and NASDAQ have been around break-even.... but I need to work on getting the bugs out of the device to be more accurate.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MDT&d=c&k=c1&c=^ixic,^dji&a=v&p=s&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A little off topic. Not just time travel, but space travel too.

A while back on artbell there was a guy(can't remember his name) had a theory.

Each solarsystem(or universe, can't remember) is one of many bubbles. Around the bubbles is just space. Now, these bubbles are actually travelling VERY fast in all different directions. So if we had a spacecraft of somekind that could take us outside our "bubble", it would be very difficult to come home, because our "bubble" won't be where it was when we left it. Another thing with time is that the farther you go out there, the faster time speeds up on "earth" in your eyes. So, if you could travel to the edges of our "bubble", then come back to earth, it would be millions of years later(even if it only took you a few weeks to travel).

RMF

Q

qak

I just warped in from 2004 to buy up all the domains that you guys are selling too cheap! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom