Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

HOLY COW! NAMEPOPPER is the Cover Boy at DNJournal.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namepopper may have left his moderating role at DNF, but he is still in the spotlight. He is the subject of the latest Cover Story at Domain Name Journal (joining the ranks of SnapNames CEO Ray King, Elequa (Thunayan K. AL-Ghanim) and Mrs. Jello (Igal Lichtman) - pretty good company to keep if you ask me!).

His story should be required reading for everyone entering this business. You don't have to be rich to make a go of it. Find your niche, work your butt off and don't let ANYTHING get you down. Read all about it at:

Domain Name Journal Cover Story - The Master of His Niche

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
as I said in the other post, incredible!

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you said "Cover Boy" I'm glad to see it wasn't on Page 3!!!
They say if you see a photo then the image is destroyed - boy are they right!
Did you see that mugshot - Popper how did they get you to admit to that!
Reading through, Popper and me have a lot in common - a mum that's gone is a sad situation.
Great read - but somehow I'll never see Popper in quite the same light again :D

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fonzerelli_79
great article - didnt realise his second name was master - thats a cool second name!!!!!!

im the master!!!:D

middle names Jed Aye ?

:D

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"It turned out to be a mirage of course. “I soon realized that most of those people were just stroking each other and their 'catchy' names, while possibly good for branding and developing, were not the way to go if you wanted to make money on a consistent basis as a reseller. So I let FriendlyPenis.com expire and started from scratch”. Master laughed." :laugh: :laugh:

Glad to see you arent going anywhere's popper !

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow! Nick really looks dangerous!! :eek: :eek:

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An inspiring story about a great guy :)

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
May the gods be with him!

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duke,

I think your Signature Marketing contract ends tomorrow. However I am going to extend it another week. I really enjoyed your article about Namepoppper. Very well written I might add!

So DNJournal.us will be shown for another week... Hopefully you've got a lot of traffic from the whole deal.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice article

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod
Duke,

I think your Signature Marketing contract ends tomorrow. However I am going to extend it another week. I really enjoyed your article about Namepoppper. Very well written I might add!

So DNJournal.us will be shown for another week... Hopefully you've got a lot of traffic from the whole deal.

Thanks Pod, much appreciated! Traffic to dnjournal.com has been rocking. We hit the top 11,000 sites in Alexa yesterday (upper 1/4th of 1% of all sites on the net). By the way - cool new avatar!

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke

Thanks Pod, much appreciated! Traffic to dnjournal.com has been rocking. We hit the top 11,000 sites in Alexa yesterday (upper 1/4th of 1% of all sites on the net). By the way - cool new avatar!

wow congratulations duke and great article:)

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh my God! No wonder all my pushing to get Nick to put his ugly mug on DNfaces was rejected. Just kiddin. The guy looks like one of my regular crowd. Tell me you must ride a Harley Pop?

Finally great to see you. Doc

Just read that great article. Me and my big mouth. You never mentioned the accident before Pop. Just like you. Feel for you bro. I own Trikers.us as well for my friends on those harleys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom