Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

hostgator billing system refuses entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have requested a new password about 15 times no login permitted
Man I moved to hostgator to save problems if I get billed again i am going to chew crocodile leather.

The ticket won't be addressed until Monday by the "sales" group.

How much youw ant to bet i get billed tomorrow?

God am i sick of being a bank for these hosting companies.

T

tekz999

I have a solution for you. Hostgator provides live chat, instant support. Use it.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You seem to have alot of bad luck with hosting. Have you ever thought of maybe purchasing a dedicated server that's unmanaged so you do everything yourself?

May help to eliminate the need for support.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am actually thinking of canceling my credit card so I can have one free day of billing administrative work for thes epoor underfinanced hosting companies.

The live chat was NOT enabled.

I notice a lot of these 'contact us" options are out of service right when I need them. I also believe the system is set to prevent people from canceling services without a personal upsell phone call instead of response to written requests for cancellation.

In resposne to about a dozen emails requesting service be cancelled, Hostgator sent me a friendly email today (AFTER BILLING ME AT 2:13 am) telling me they switched the not renew option to renew, charged my account, was there anything else they could help me with?

Does that sound like a customer response scenario you would want to involve a dedicated server with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom