Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How can I change my name? PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I need to change my user name

I see in some posts you used to be able to buy changes and upgrade names and stuff

But your vstore is no longer there

So HOW DO I CHANGE MY USER NAME?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I know you can't have more than one account

So how can I do this PLEASE?

THANKS

Upvote 0

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's a deterrent? Nonetheless, I'd like to get the ugly ass glow out of my username and wondering where the vstore is myself.

Aleksandar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, take it off from me too, I didn't noticed it until recently when I've updated the browser version...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Maybe it's a deterrent? Nonetheless, I'd like to get the ugly ass glow out of my username and wondering where the vstore is myself.

Awww, but it's such a pretty baby blue :D

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It costs $200 - Send PM to Impactadmin or Dotcomgod if you're interested.

OK, so it's 200 now?

I was reading a thread where a couple of weeks ago people were moaning it's 10K dnf or something or 3 bucks now and others paid like 100 or something

So there's no order page per se now, it's send 200 to an admin?

Thanks for the input

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

rsheth3

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
what the ****, to change your username it costs 200 bucks?

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Please tell me this is a inside joke that I haven't picked up?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think members should be allowed to change it PERIOD, fee or no fee.

Not unless a "notice of change" appears in there profile showing the previous user name(s)

rsheth3

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Not unless a "notice of change" appears in there profile showing the previous user name(s)

That's fine by me ..... I been using my same user name since elementary school.........just wanted a change.............

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That's fine by me ..... I been using my same user name since elementary school.........just wanted a change.............

If they put the notification in place, I don't think a charge is warranted... What they might want to do though is place a restriction on the number of times it can be changed.

I agree that a fee of $200 is outrageous.

rsheth3

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If they put the notification in place, I don't think a charge is warranted... What they might want to do though is place a restriction on the number of times it can be changed.

I agree that a fee of $200 is outrageous.

yeah just one time.............200 bucks could renew alot of domains

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Wait, didn't you change yours once ;)
I did too, so I don't have a problem with it as long as there is a trail as you suggest and members don't make it a habit. BTW: the 'other' forums shows all past usernames in the personal profile page.
I think there can be valid reasons for changing username, for example people use corporate names that may change or cease to exist. Or they may want usernames that are more 'business-like' ;)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wait, didn't you change yours once ;)
I did too, so I don't have a problem with it as long as there is a trail as you suggest and members don't make it a habit. BTW: the 'other' forums shows all past usernames in the personal profile page.
I think there can be valid reasons for changing username, for example people use corporate names that may change or cease to exist. Or they may want usernames that are more 'business-like' ;)

Yes, I changed mine from raidergirl to raider, just to shorten the name up... Even then, I suggested the same thing as I'm suggesting now, we need a record or trail (as you call it) displayed somewhere, much like how Ebay does it. And I agree with the rest of your post... I don't know about you, but I cant count the number of times I had to look through members posts to find one that was quoted so I could see what their old username was, we shouldn't have to do that.

Last edited:

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They don't even update people who change user names anymore. I wish it cost $200 to stop people from doing it.

Now i believe you can do it for something like 2500 DNF which is practically $10. A joke if you ask me !!!!!

It shouldn't be allowed period. Even if it is showing a trail. Funny how a member who is now banned wanted to change his user name.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is very rare that a username gets changed, I will however change it for a good standing measure. This happens once in a while when a user changes their business pland and want their id to match.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We didn't change his username (OP) and for the most part we won't as your username is part of your history on dnforum.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom