Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How can I go about selling domains (i.e., Godaddy, Moniker, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heirJORDAN

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Well, I've been looking into reseller plans, but it doesn't seem to provide anything more than selling hosting plans. What I'm looking to do is upstart a small service of selling domain names. NOT as a auction service or anything similar to that. Simply backordering and registering new domains for customers and myself.

Is there anything I can look into to start this for myself? I can't seem to track the right info, I always get search results for sedo.com-type sites. Thanks in advance for any help.

primavera

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at Godaddy.com reseller packages? Looks like a good place to start.

Good Luck!

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i really don't understand what you are talking about do u want to sell domain to ppl like a registrar does or what ?

heirJORDAN

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
^ yes I am looking to be a "domain reseller." So far, I've only seen godaddy and enom offer this.

If there's any other reliable options I could look at before I take offers I've had on the two, pleaaaase let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom