epik How come Epik Landers don't have a Gallery?

ebook DomainGraduate.com
Visit nameliquidate.com
This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Epik.

slickdots

Level 6
Reaction score
How come the Epik Landers don't have a way to upload images to a gallery?

I often use different images for various industries such as Education, Cannabis, Jobs, etc. It doesn't make sense to re-upload. same image to the lander all the time.

If I had a gallery of my own images this would be easier and faster.

Visit Epik

amplify

Level 9
DNForum.com Staff
Reaction score
How come the Epik Landers don't have a way to upload images to a gallery?
I've suggested this too, because as a photographer, you can be a little more creative than the current stock photography available.

The only thing I see wrong with this is that Epik would essentially be hosting an image that a user uploaded. If everyone in the world had a good heart and mind, this wouldn't be an issue. However, there are some pretty twisted people. Potentially, they could be put in a bad place because someone could add inappropriate to even illegal photos to their servers, giving the media another facet to attack them on. Implementing moderation seems like a logical fix, but this really would just complicate the matters. An Epik staff member could approve a seemingly appropriate photo of a beach, but that photo may have a copyright and not be allowed to be used for commercial work (a domain for sale).

I really can't think of a way that Epik can implement it without them ultimately becoming the center of unwanted attention.

Visit nameinvestors.com
Visit Epik domain registrar

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverDart
Top Bottom