Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do I get financing for a network of websites I wish to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! I would probably need 50k to get started.

You sound unsure. But then again, I have no way to confirm just how much research you've put into that figure.

On an average expenditure of $649.35 per domain name, how do you figure that each website is going to earn at least $649.35 each, just to break even?

I agree with doing this one at a time. Besides testing your theory, for every thing you have to change, you have to do it only once, having one site, as opposed to 77 times for 77 sites.

Additionally... can you name 77 successful geodomains off the top of your head? I can't. I'm sure I could find them. But I sure as heck couldn't name them off the top of my head.

So, if I can't even name 77 geo websites... what makes you think that you can build AND manage 77 of them on your own, out of the blue?

This isn't to crush your dreams. It's very possible that they're good names. But good names have failed as businesses. And lousy names have succeeded as businesses (e.g. flickr.com, tumblr.com, booooooom.com).

Your ability to develop a full-fledged, money machine website is a function of your effort and ingenuity; a good domain name only provides with you the foundation on which you can do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom