Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

how do I get images/referral banner in my sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I would like to know how (i.e. what format) I should enter the referral banner code into my sig (for parked.com) as I have seen others here with it and I can't get it to display...

any help appreciated, not sure if this is correct section, wasn't sure where to ask

Upvote 0

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Err, WOW is all I can say. Thanks mediahound I am lost for words at the promptness and depth of your response! Seems to have worked too!

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure thing Gingeman!
I have linked to the video from a couple of places, hopefully it helps others down the line as well.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Looks great. But have the rules changed and we're allowed animated banner pics? ;)

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that we're on a new server, let me see what I can do as far as that goes. I might setup some approval system and allow them on a one by one basis so we don't have some that are eyesores. However, if load times become an issue, if we do change the rule, we might need to change it back. Stay tuned though as I research this and see if I can work it out.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As long as you restrict the filesize, there should be no issues with an animated banner's loading time. I think that it would add lots of visual clutter though.

If anything else, since it's one of the few Exclusive perks, it'd be best to allow for a larger, static banner dimension-wise. :)

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First let me find out all the reasons why things are the way they are now, then based on that, I'll make a judgment call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom