Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

How do I get my domains to be worth more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I want my domains to be worth more? I just registered domains like celeb777, diva777 and hollywood777 now. Totally I registered 14 domains, and I am going to buy 2 more of these "777" domains at the aftermarket. My plan is that I want the figures 777 after domains to be well know. Just like the guy who wrote 360 after domains made money. Furthermore, where should I read about developing domains like that?

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More revenue & traffic.

To get that, you need more visitors.

To get that, you need a reason for them to come. Development, good SEO, and then people to click on ads.

It will be a lot of work.

Each domain has a keyword, do a lot of research on that keyword (celeb, hollywood, etc..) and build up a site based on that.

Why 777? Are you looking for some religious / spiritual connection? Maybe you could incorperate that into the sites to make them unique.

Last edited:

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why 777? Are you looking for some religious / spiritual connection? Maybe you could incorperate that into the sites to make them unique.

I chose 777 because it would be easy to remember. Moreover, I believe 888 and 999 already were occupied. Was the number 777 smart to choose? Didn't choose the number for any religious or spiritual connection.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some western religions look at "777" as a "godly" number. Good or bad is irrelevant. Bad if you're just going to park them, irrelevant if you're going to develop them.

Make them look good, make people want to come back and visit (and click on ads). Google likes frequent updates. You could do well with a blog and a good CMS (content manager software - don't ask me for any suggestions).

DDC_Cyn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
More revenue & traffic.

To get that, you need more visitors.

To get that, you need a reason for them to come. Development, good SEO, and then people to click on ads.

It will be a lot of work.

Each domain has a keyword, do a lot of research on that keyword (celeb, hollywood, etc..) and build up a site based on that.

It's that simple and that hard. To build a brand is even tougher than building up a website. You have to find something that sets you apart. And are you interlinking the sites? Make it easy for people who visit one to see that there are others in the bunch.

Content, content, content. Promote, promote, promote. Stumble, Digg, ShowHype for entertainment sites. It takes time.

Cyn

sumosalesman

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This was helpful to me too as I have 2 celeb sites I really need to develop. Thanks everyone for your insights.

HuntingMoon

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a lot of domainers hesitate to buy names with numbers and letters. 3 or less characters being the exception. you will need to brand those names out to build value beyond reg fee probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom